Broncos should have drafted Mac Jones!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

Why didn’t the donks want Mac? O yeah, they don’t cafe about a franchise QB, they got Surtain II. I guess they think they don’t need QB

“Let’s
    Or they wanted to add a shutdown corner instead of an above average Qb.

Bridgewater and Mac have pretty similar numbers and physical skills, neither have big arms or great athleticism.
    TD / Int Comp% YDs
    Teddy - 15/5. 68.7 % 2518

* Mac. 16/8. 70.3%. 2850
    * Jones has played one extra game than Teddy, Pats still haven't had bye week.

Good for you guys though, playing Miami and the Jets twice a year yall got a good shot at 3 or 4 wins every year!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Or they wanted to add a shutdown corner instead of an above average Qb.

Bridgewater and Mac have pretty similar numbers and physical skills, neither have big arms or great athleticism.
      TD / Int Comp% YDs
      Teddy - 15/5. 68.7 % 2518

* Mac. 16/8. 70.3%. 2850
      * Jones has played one extra game than Teddy, Pats still haven't had bye week.

Good for you guys though, playing Miami and the Jets twice a year yall got a good shot at 3 or 4 wins every year!
      Um Teddy freaks and is very very inconsistent. You never know what your gonna get. He’s also soft, injury prone. What relevant thing exactly has he ever done for any team he’s played on? The dude will never amount to anything and most likely won’t be your QB next year. Maybe he gets lucky swims vs the Bolts only on account of your defense but that’s it.

so, your saying the only teams the bolts can beat are soft teams?

Lets
      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Um Teddy freaks and is very very inconsistent. You never know what your gonna get. He’s also soft, injury prone. What relevant thing exactly has he ever done for any team he’s played on? The dude will never amount to anything and most likely won’t be your QB next year. Maybe he gets lucky swims vs the Bolts only on account of your defense but that’s it.

so, your saying the only teams the bolts can beat are soft teams?

Lets
        And still your team has gone 0-2 vs him the last two years lol!

sigpic

Comment

And still your team has gone 0-2 vs him the last two years lol!
          Yeah the QB gets the win no matter what, even if he has a crappy game and his defense wins the game for him

Let’s

Comment

Yeah the QB gets the win no matter what, even if he has a crappy game and his defense wins the game for him

Let’s
            Teddy scored two td's and didn't turn it over like your boy Herbert who lost the game for you! Pick in the end-zone and then a pick six!

sigpic

Comment

Teddy scored two td's and didn't turn it over like your boy Herbert who lost the game for you! Pick in the end-zone and then a pick six!
              Yeah, it was a fluke loss. I won’t happen again, I can 100% guarantee you that King of All Trolls

Let’s

Comment

Yeah, it was a fluke loss. I won’t happen again, I can 100% guarantee you that King of All Trolls

Let’s
                Fluke? Your team is 5-14 vs the Broncos in the last 19 match ups!!!! No fluke bud, Denver owns your squad!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X