Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the sweep begin! Game 1 here we go and score predictions…

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let the sweep begin! Game 1 here we go and score predictions…

    Let the sweep begin Boyz and girlz. Get out your broom Charger fans…this is the beginning of the end for the donkos and all of their silly, giddy, delusional fans.

    Chargers 34
    Broncos 17
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

  • #2
    Broncos- 35

    Chargers- 16

    Comment


    • #3
      Broncos 26

      SandyAngeles 20
      ​​​​

      Comment


      • #4
        Denver 34 - Chargers 24
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          31-20 Denver

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
            Let the sweep begin Boyz and girlz. Get out your broom Charger fans…this is the beginning of the end for the donkos and all of their silly, giddy, delusional fans.

            Chargers 34
            Broncos 17
            Still a clown I see
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

            Comment


            • #7
              He meant the broncos sweeping the chargettes
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks I hate you Denver
                I was wrong
                nice win
                now can you sweep us?
                we got dominated
                Broncos came to play
                Chargers did not
                There is nothing else to say
                I’m pissed right now





                Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                  Let the sweep begin Boyz and girlz. Get out your broom Charger fans…this is the beginning of the end for the donkos and all of their silly, giddy, delusional fans.

                  Chargers 34
                  Broncos 17
                  This post aged terribly.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    Still a clown I see
                    And where were you before the game?
                    waited for the donks to win before running your mouth? I see a lot more donks coming out of the wood work that were essentially in hiding. You would think with this win the donks just won a SB
                    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                      Thanks I hate you Denver
                      I was wrong
                      nice win
                      now can you sweep us?
                      we got dominated
                      Broncos came to play
                      Chargers did not
                      There is nothing else to say I’m pissed right now

                      Where's your sister baph? Most likely still in his dark bathroom sobbing and weeping uncontrollably in the bathtub.
                      Utah Bronco Freak

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

                        Where's your sister baph? Most likely still in his dark bathroom sobbing and weeping uncontrollably in the bathtub.
                        No he’s here. Just do what 58Millerbeer does and your sure to find him. He’s the resident expert at trolling and has this unhealthy obsession of following baph’s around on this board like a lost foal who can’t find his mamma. Hey that rhymes, once a foal always a troll. Maybe he can show you the ropes and both of you foals can troll baph’s together while holding hoofs. Be careful though baph’s is really good at trapping and cornering those who troll him. I see you learning the ropes from 58Millerbeer though and becoming just as good of a troll as he is. If you search his posts all he does is talk about baph’s and the bolts while following baph’s trail of orange carrot chunks. He literally can’t help himself. Wherever baph’s is there you will find 58Millerbeer trailing close behind.

                        Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

                          No he’s here. Just do what 58Millerbeer does and your sure to find him. He’s the resident expert at trolling and has this unhealthy obsession of following baph’s around on this board like a lost foal who can’t find his mamma. Hey that rhymes, once a foal always a troll. Maybe he can show you the ropes and both of you foals can troll baph’s together while holding hoofs. Be careful though baph’s is really good at trapping and cornering those who troll him. I see you learning the ropes from 58Millerbeer though and becoming just as good of a troll as he is. If you search his posts all he does is talk about baph’s and the bolts while following baph’s trail of orange carrot chunks. He literally can’t help himself. Wherever baph’s is there you will find 58Millerbeer trailing close behind.


                          Biggest troll on these boards wrote this:
                          Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                          Let the sweep begin Boyz and girlz. Get out your broom Charger fans…this is the beginning of the end for the donkos and all of their silly, giddy, delusional fans.

                          Chargers 34
                          Broncos 17
                          No need for you or your other personality to hang around the boards!
                          Comeback when we play again, until then bye Felicia!!!!!!


                          Footage of Noring being dismissed lol!!!
                           
                          Last edited by 58Miller; 12-02-2021, 08:05 AM.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 58Miller View Post


                            Biggest troll on these boards wrote this:


                            No need for you or your other personality to hang around the boards!
                            Comeback when we play again, until then bye Felicia!!!!!!


                            Footage of Noring being dismissed lol!!!
                            Sorry man can get rid of us that easy pal.
                            I left some orange bread crumbs, a trolls favorite food, and here you are. You’re too easy 58Millerbeer, too easy man. You know where Baph’s is at? Never mind, that’s a dumb question. Of course you do.
                            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

                              Sorry man can get rid of us that easy pal.
                              I left some orange bread crumbs, a trolls favorite food, and here you are. You’re too easy 58Millerbeer, too easy man. You know where Baph’s is at? Never mind, that’s a dumb question. Of course you do.
                              You and baphs are the same troll!!! Go back under that bridge or back in your mancave aka moms basement, and think up some more clever predictions to be wrong about!
                              See you next year January 2nd 2022 we run it back!
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X