Congrats on the win broncos fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on the win broncos fans!

yep, i was dead wrong about your team. I knew the Denver defense would play us tough but did not think it would be this bad. I was also wrong about the chargers sweeping the broncos (obviously) and I don't really know what else to say..........its a bad, bad loss.

Congrats!
    sigpic

This may be more about how bad your team sucks, because broncos offense is still garbage other than the run game.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
      This may be more about how bad your team sucks, because broncos offense is still garbage other than the run game.
      they sucked today, that's for sure.
      sigpic

Comment

What a horrendous performance by LAC. JH may someday be a great QB, but he is very pedestrian. I don’t care what his stats say, he’s not leading anybody to post season success.

Comment

Congrats on your “fluke” win Denver. We had an off day. Lucky bounce here and there took us out of contention. We will redeem ourselves, BANK.
          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
            Congrats on your “fluke” win Denver. We had an off day. Lucky bounce here and there took us out of contention. We will redeem ourselves, BANK.
            Did you come here thinking it was an exhibition game....

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              yep, i was dead wrong about your team. I knew the Denver defense would play us tough but did not think it would be this bad. I was also wrong about the chargers sweeping the broncos (obviously) and I don't really know what else to say..........its a bad, bad loss.

Congrats!
              fair play, you took the loss like a man. Defense played well. Our offense is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                "Fluke" win?

What a lame thing to state. Were Herbert's 2 interceptions a fluke? Was Denver's stout defense a "fluke? Do the Sparklers ever have a lucky or fortunate bounce here and there?

Nothing but "sour grapes" from you Dolt fans. The Sparketts historical 50 years of "SUCK" continues.

Herbert is the new "Philip Rivers".

Fluke: an unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck.
                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Congrats!
                  Thanks, Baph!

Look at it this way.

Since you can admit that you were dead wrong about our team... it's not a bad, bad loss.... just a bad loss.

Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                    What a horrendous performance by LAC. JH may someday be a great QB, but he is very pedestrian. I don’t care what his stats say, he’s not leading anybody to post season success.
                    based on one game? that's wishful thinking and dumb.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

"Fluke" win?

What a lame thing to state. Were Herbert's 2 interceptions a fluke? Was Denver's stout defense a "fluke? Do the Sparklers ever have a lucky or fortunate bounce here and there?

Nothing but "sour grapes" from you Dolt fans. The Sparketts historical 50 years of "SUCK" continues.

it wasn't a fluke win but then you go on to say this utter nonsense because of one win?

by the way, one of those int's was yet another drop/tip int by austin ekeler. enjoy your win, next time don't be a sissy and wait until after your team wins to show your face in smack.
                      sigpic

Comment

based on one game? that's wishful thinking and dumb.
                        we both know it’s more than just 1 game Baph. He had a tremendous run of 3 games this season against the Chiefs, Raiders and Browns. Otherwise he’s been all over the map.
                        Last edited by Mainrnxile; 11-30-2021, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Did you come here thinking it was an exhibition game....
                          Apparently the coaching staff did

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

Thanks, Baph!

Look at it this way.

Since you can admit that you were dead wrong about our team... it's not a bad, bad loss.... just a bad loss.

All I can say is wowcht!

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

"Fluke" win?

And you were where before the game?

Comment

Working...
                              X