Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats on the win broncos fans!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

    All I can say is wowcht!
    The good news for you pal....you won't have to change your name for at least another year. Nah, you should be good for a lifetime.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by CanDB View Post

      The good news for you pal....you won't have to change your name for at least another year. Nah, you should be good for a lifetime.
      I hate you you canDB. By the way, does CANDB stand for “Cannibis, Doobies and Bongs?
      NoRingNoGlory
      Bench Warmer
      Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 12-01-2021, 10:49 PM.
      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

      Comment


      • #18
        I knew there was a reason I liked Can so much!
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

          I hate you you canDB. By the way, does CANDB stand for “Cannibis, Doobies and Bongs?
          After many years with this moniker (big word for me), it has taken on a totally different meaning altogether than when I created it. It now means:

          C - crazy

          a - as in......(hey, it's a quiz!)
          Click image for larger version  Name:	91m%2B%2B0c2T4L._SL1500_.jpg Views:	2 Size:	235.5 KB ID:	8387351

          n - not smart

          D - doobies (did you mean the band?)

          B - boring (I wanted to include this (below) but it was one too many you know whats..plus I am not worthy)

          Click image for larger version  Name:	Bad-Ass-Donkey-T-Shirt_grande.jpg?v=1553308780.jpg Views:	1 Size:	35.6 KB ID:	8387355



          CanDB
          Football Immortal
          Last edited by CanDB; 12-02-2021, 09:27 AM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
            What a horrendous performance by LAC. JH may someday be a great QB, but he is very pedestrian. I don’t care what his stats say, he’s not leading anybody to post season success.
            I wish you were the head scout for the Patriots, so I could watch them suck. They do a pretty good job though, until they need a receiver. Kendrick Bourne was probably the best move they've made at receiver since Edelman. Of course, they also overpaid Agholor in the same offseason.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

              we both know it’s more than just 1 game Baph. He had a tremendous run of 3 games this season against the Chiefs, Raiders and Browns. Otherwise he’s been all over the map.
              he's had maybe 3 bad games, otherwise, he's been good. like I said, what a dumb comment.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post

                he's had maybe 3 bad games, otherwise, he's been good. like I said, what a dumb comment.
                No reason to make it personal Baph. I didn’t say he was terrible - I said he was all over the map. After his last 3 games in 2020, I was expecting more this year. Thus far he’s had some great performances and some bad performances. One critical area where he excels is fumbles - or rather a lack of fumbles. He may become elite - he may be another Another Philip Rivers. It is what it is.
                Mainrnxile
                Bench Warmer
                Last edited by Mainrnxile; 12-05-2021, 03:25 PM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

                  I wish you were the head scout for the Patriots, so I could watch them suck. They do a pretty good job though, until they need a receiver. Kendrick Bourne was probably the best move they've made at receiver since Edelman. Of course, they also overpaid Agholor in the same offseason.
                  OK, pedestrian was a poor choice of words. How about erratic? Inconsistent?

                  no doubt receivers are a weak spot in the Pats draft history. It’s unfortunate - New England could have had another 3-4 SB’s.

                  Good like tonight Spice.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

                    OK, pedestrian was a poor choice of words. How about erratic? Inconsistent?

                    no doubt receivers are a weak spot in the Pats draft history. It’s unfortunate - New England could have had another 3-4 SB’s.

                    Good like tonight Spice.
                    Maybe the ball will bounce our way enough to run the ball and control the clock a little bit. You never know.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

                      No reason to make it personal Baph. I didn’t say he was terrible - I said he was all over the map. After his last 3 games in 2020, I was expecting more this year. Thus far he’s had some great performances and some bad performances. One critical area where he excels is fumbles - or rather a lack of fumbles. He may become elite - he may be another Another Philip Rivers. It is what it is.
                      not making it personal fella, it was a dumb comment, not saying you're dumb. his bad performances haven't been that bad, actually. lots of dropped passes for example. the chargers lead the league in dropped passes heading into the Bengals game. at least three of them were tipped ball int's. today austin ekeler, who rarely fumblees, had two key fumbles that almost cost them the game.

                      yes, herbert has been inconsistent, but if you compare it to every other second-year QB that has ever played? it's normal to have a bit of a slump and to say he's rivers 2.0 when the two QB's couldn't be more different is silly.

                      no, I'm not calling you silly so don't get offended, okay?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post

                        not making it personal fella, it was a dumb comment, not saying you're dumb. his bad performances haven't been that bad, actually. lots of dropped passes for example. the chargers lead the league in dropped passes heading into the Bengals game. at least three of them were tipped ball int's. today austin ekeler, who rarely fumblees, had two key fumbles that almost cost them the game.

                        yes, herbert has been inconsistent, but if you compare it to every other second-year QB that has ever played? it's normal to have a bit of a slump and to say he's rivers 2.0 when the two QB's couldn't be more different is silly.

                        no, I'm not calling you silly so don't get offended, okay?
                        So you call my comment dumb in paragraph 1 and then agree with me in paragraph 2. What’s it going to be Baph?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

                          So you call my comment dumb in paragraph 1 and then agree with me in paragraph 2. What’s it going to be Baph?
                          Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

                          OK, pedestrian was a poor choice of words. How about erratic? Inconsistent?
                          I agree he's inconsistent, definitely not all him as a lot of the mistakes fall on the receivers and running back. the offense as a whole is inconsistent, which I do agree with.

                          Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                          What a horrendous performance by LAC. JH may someday be a great QB, but he is very pedestrian. I don’t care what his stats say, he’s not leading anybody to post season success.
                          dumb comment.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X