No announcement yet.

KC Week!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tonight i'll be pulling for a chiefs loss, good luck donks, you have the defense to do it if only your offense can pull through!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      I see the excuses are being set up for after the loss, eh donkey fans? at least that's what I was always told after the mere mention of injuries.
      No sir! No excuses, instead pointing out Denver is 6-5 ( and curb stomped the chargers) despite injuries!
      Overcoming obstacles is something to cheer, very different than your crying about injuries.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Han Solo View Post
        So we have a future hall of famer vs... lets see... well, actually no one really knows and even fewer care. That's not a great look for a team in a QB league.

Donkos score 1 TD and 2 or 3 field goals and lose to the Chiefs.

It is comforting to know that the Chiefs finally have a premier QB now. I remember when they had mediocre QBs and would put up 8-8 seasons, kidding myself the 3 star QB was able to play at a 4 star level, hoping once in a while Neil Smith and Derrick Thomas could slow down Elway just enough for a regular season win.
        I still believed in the NFL in those days... "any given sunday", "just get in the playoffs", "it's not the QB's fault but x, y, and z's faults", etc etc etc. And then the Chiefs find a quality HoF quarterback and suddenly everything is easier, the playoffs wins begin piling up, and the "little engine that could" dreams are replaced by championship confetti and trophies. It's not about "being close" or the "ball hawking D" or even the "punishing run game", its all about the guy behind center.

I'm sorry for you donko fans. I know how it feels to be locked out of the race.
        Congrats on your 12th straight win!
        sigpic

Comment

Not a smack comment, but KC's D is better than most folks think.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            They have our number! Javonte had a nice game but seemed like we were swimming up stream whole game had to fight for every inch.
            When Teddy has to push ball downfield he is not good. It was tough to watch but it had to happen. Fangio can say we need to play better etc. but that's our offense, we can run it, short passing game but cant stretch the field and we are easy to defend in the redzone.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

They have our number! Javonte had a nice game but seemed like we were swimming up stream whole game had to fight for every inch.
              When Teddy has to push ball downfield he is not good. It was tough to watch but it had to happen. Fangio can say we need to play better etc. but that's our offense, we can run it, short passing game but cant stretch the field and we are easy to defend in the redzone.
              But when I heard their stats about points scored against over the last number of games, it was really good! I need to refresh, but I think it was the least or 2nd least over x number of games. Which does explain why this team is back in the saddle as Best in the West.

Comment

But when I heard their stats about points scored against over the last number of games, it was really good! I need to refresh, but I think it was the least or 2nd least over x number of games. Which does explain why this team is back in the saddle as Best in the West.
                I saw that stat, It's the least. but kc's defense isn't the only one in the division that has improved. since their bye week, the charger's defense has been a lot better, especially against the run. KC's offense still isn't as good as it's been in years past. yeah, they lit up the Raiders defense, a defense they knew quite well and have had great success against over the years. (gus bradley)

other than that they haven't been as potent. I think KC is very beatable still, they still have to come to LA which will likely be for the division and if the right chargers team shows up they can definitely beat them.

even though I still think the chargers don't have the depth of players to compete for a SB this year, I think they have a chance to steal the division and do a little playoff damage.
                sigpic

Comment

I saw that stat, It's the least. but kc's defense isn't the only one in the division that has improved. since their bye week, the charger's defense has been a lot better, especially against the run. KC's offense still isn't as good as it's been in years past. yeah, they lit up the Raiders defense, a defense they knew quite well and have had great success against over the years. (gus bradley)

other than that they haven't been as potent. I think KC is very beatable still, they still have to come to LA which will likely be for the division and if the right chargers team shows up they can definitely beat them.

even though I still think the chargers don't have the depth of players to compete for a SB this year, I think they have a chance to steal the division and do a little playoff damage.
                  Its up for grabs the way KC is playing and your tean has no problem scoring pts.
                  sigpic

Comment

Two ways (at least) of looking at KC....their O comes together and they become a serious contender. Their D slips a little, putting pressure on Mahomes and company. I don't see both their O and D slipping together, so I expect them to be a top 5-7 team when this comes down to the playoffs. Top 3-5 if their O gets back on track.

Comment

The Broncos rushed for 150 yds, averaging 5 yards per attempt. I think last night’s game was more of an indictment on Denver’s passing game than any sort of positive for KC’s D.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

The Broncos rushed for 150 yds, averaging 5 yards per attempt. I think last night’s game was more of an indictment on Denver’s passing game than any sort of positive for KC’s D.
                        But the scoring stats I am referring to re: KC's D is based on a group of games against other teams. In other words, they are playing very well. So it's ok to state we have a sub par pass game, but they have been successful against a number of different Os.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          Congrats on your 12th straight win!
                          Classic division craziness. That could have easily gone Denver's way.

Comment

That's more of an indictment for Williams rather than Chiefs D. He's going to get a lot of yards against a lot of good Ds.

Comment

are you basing this on how they did vs Denver’s pedestrian offense?

Lets

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Precisely. The Chiefs aren’t that great of a team this year. So what they beat the crappy donks. The donks beat themselves too with the piss poor performance of Teddy.
                                Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X