Neuts gonna neut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neuts gonna neut

What a pre party neutfest that slaughter turned into! neuts just gotta find a way to neut! It’s in their neut blood lol!

Gaze you filthy neuts GAZE!

BLAM BLAM BLAM

roflmao
    sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Originally posted by Tellway View Post
    What a pre party neutfest that slaughter turned into! neuts just gotta find a way to neut! It’s in their neut blood lol!

Gaze you filthy neuts GAZE!

BLAM BLAM BLAM

roflmao
    Money see monkey doo doo, eating lots of bananas until your team beats the bolts? Where was your hair butt prior to our match up?
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

Money see monkey doo doo, eating lots of bananas until your team beats the bolts? Where was your hair butt prior to our match up?
      This is about the normal time for Tellway to post this. It's a yearly tradition!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post

This is about the normal time for Tellway to post this. It's a yearly tradition!!
        Ha ha , you know what, your right. He’s like a trap door donk, pops his head up out of the darkness for a split second, sends his blam blams and then disappears until next year.
        Usually though its only when the docks beat the bolts which it irks me his been doing this more the past decade than I really hoped for

Comment

Ha ha , you know what, your right. He’s like a trap door donk, pops his head up out of the darkness for a split second, sends his blam blams and then disappears until next year.
          Usually though its only when the docks beat the bolts which it irks me his been doing this more the past decade than I really hoped for
          Since Denver has won 14 of the last 19 matchups he is in here on the regular!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Since Denver has won 14 of the last 19 matchups he is in here on the regular!
            What Jersey are you getting next? Or will you always be 58Millerbeer?

I think you should get a Teddy jersey and change your name to 5Bridgewater, and every year get a new jersey for the next QB they draft, and every year change your name

Lets
            Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 12-03-2021, 01:22 PM.

Comment

What Jersey are you getting next? Or will you always be 58Millerbeer?

I think you should get a Teddy jersey and change your name to 5Bridgewater, and every year get a new jersey for the next QB they draft, and every year change your name

Lets
              I have Atwater, Elway, Davis, Sharpe, DJ Williams, Von, & Wolfe jerseys. Been a fan for 35 years bud, I got plenty of options.
              Von as a bronco has more Superbowl Rings and SB MVP's than your franchise entire existence!!!! So how bout we make a deal when the Chargers win their 3rd Superbowl I"ll do your little Qb name change game!!!
              I find it funny you make fun of Bridgewater despite the fact your boy Herbert is 0-2 vs him!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X