Best QB in the AFCW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

So your shooting your over your team essentially 1 game up on everyone else? How long is that gonna last? Why don’t you put your money where your mouth is and just come out of the closet already. You think KC and Mahomes is taking this division and leaving everyone else in the dust don’t you? Nobody is rolling over in this division and won’t go down without a fight. Come out of the closet HS and let it out man
    Lol! Teams have been giving Mahomes their best shot for three seasons now, everyone wants to take a shot at the super bowl MVP.

This is a QB league and Chiefs have one of the best. I'm expecting Mahomes to be in the post season in a majority of his seasons played. Being a game up in the division the chances look pretty good this will be another playoff season. See ya soon San Diego!

Comment

Originally posted by Han Solo View Post

Lol! Teams have been giving Mahomes their best shot for three seasons now, everyone wants to take a shot at the super bowl MVP.

This is a QB league and Chiefs have one of the best. I'm expecting Mahomes to be in the post season in a majority of his seasons played. Being a game up in the division the chances look pretty good this will be another playoff season. See ya soon San Diego!
      are you trying to compare Mahomes with Tom Brady?
      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

It's not as bad as the Sparketts 50+ years of futility (NFL)

Dolts
        10 division titles
        1 Super Bowl (lost)

Six years with QB problems versus 50+ years of basically nothing to show for their existence. So happy for 50+ years of supporting a team with:

Broncos
        15 division titles
        8 Super Bowls
        3 Super Bowl titles
        What relevancy does that have to do with the current state of the franchise for 6 straight seasons with no franchise QB. Your past can’t help you Jizz.

“Let’s

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          I would rank the AFC West Qb's in this order:
          1. Mahomes - MVP & SB champ nuff said

2. Carr - edges out Herbert because he's been doing it longer. Probably wint be second for long as Herbert improves

3. Herbert - I will give him the edge based on his physical talent over Bridgewater

4. Bridgewater - has been steady for us, makes the most out of his talent but wont take over a game due to his playing style and lack of arm talent.
          So your prediction is Mahomes is taking the division?

Comment

are you trying to compare Mahomes with Tom Brady?
            OH hell no. The league will never grant another QB that many wins ever again.

But the Chiefs will be just fine with a QB in the top five in the league every year.

Comment

What relevancy does that have to do with the current state of the franchise for 6 straight seasons with no franchise QB. Your past can’t help you Jizz.

“Let’s
              Relevancy you ask? Chargers suck as bad as the Broncos.

AFC West Current Standings

Points Against
              KC 250 (7-4)
              DEN 196 (6-5)
              LAC 293 (6-5)
              LV 295 (6-5)

Technically, the Broncos are in second place with QB issues.
              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

So your prediction is Mahomes is taking the division?
                The thread is called best QB in the AFC West! I answered that question, know the assignment troll!!!!! 😈
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, and can anyone tell me what this little sign means?

does it mean “go Denver nuggets”

I think it should be changed to “Let’s Go Denver”. “Go Denver” just sounds too vanilla.

When the Broncos close their season out and miss the playoffs this year I can assure you all of dove valley will be chanting “Let’s Go Denver”

“Lets

I am a Nuggets fan but everyone knows the Broncos are Denver!!! Maybe after the nuggets get a title will need to clarify but for now Denver is Broncos especially with the mile high salute!!!
                  I get how it's confusing with your team being in LA and the chargers being on the bottom of the list!
                  Your team barely makes the top 10 😂
                  1. Lakers
                  2. Dodgers
                  3. Kings
                  4. Rams
                  5. Clippers
                  6. Galaxy
                  7. FC
                  8. Sparks
                  9. Sentinel's ( video game team)
                  10. Chargers 🔌
                  sigpic

Comment

The thread is called best QB in the AFC West! I answered that question, know the assignment troll!!!!! 😈
                    look king troll, this thread is who’s the best QB in the AFCW thus far and has the best chance of carrying his team the rest of the way with only 5 games left and winning the division this year. It’s a multi-faceted question, clearly you have no comprehension or ready skills. This thread is NOT a question as to who IS the best QB in the AFCW career wise dufas. That answer is clearly obvious, it’s Mahomes. Your comprehension and reading skills are baphelling.

To be honest, I’m not sure exactly why Teddy Bear is even including in this thread. He clearly is the worst QB in the division by far and has the least chance of carrying his team the west of the way and winning the division. Teddy is a cellar dweller, always was, always will be. Lucky you the Broncos are stuck with him cause they wanted PS2 instead. Hey, maybe PS2 can do better under center vs TB?

Let’s

Comment

look king troll, this thread is who’s the best QB in the AFCW thus far and has the best chance of carrying his team the rest of the way with only 5 games left and winning the division this year. It’s a multi-faceted question, clearly you have no comprehension or ready skills. This thread is NOT a question as to who IS the best QB in the AFCW career wise dufas. That answer is clearly obvious, it’s Mahomes. Your comprehension and reading skills are baphelling.

To be honest, I’m not sure exactly why Teddy Bear is even including in this thread. He clearly is the worst QB in the division by far and has the least chance of carrying his team the west of the way and winning the division. Teddy is a cellar dweller, always was, always will be. Lucky you the Broncos are stuck with him cause they wanted PS2 instead. Hey, maybe PS2 can do better under center vs TB?

Let’s
                      Teams win Championships not Qb's, get it? Got it? Good!!!!

We already covered predicting at the beginning of the season who would win division.
                      sigpic

Comment

We already covered predicting at the beginning of the season who would win division.
                        King Troll, are you clueless? We aren’t talking about QB career comparisons here. We are talking about this season only, at this juncture with 5 games left, what QB has the best shot right now to carry their team the rest of the way and win the division? We already know from the thread you started a while back as to who you think is going to win the division this year. That being said, with 5 games left, are you sticking to your guns here? Does TB have the best shot at carrying his team the rest of the way with 5 games left and winning the division? I know, you are too scared to say anything until after your matchup with the KC. I know King Troll, this is how you roll. Your trollish mouth has a hoof stuck in it until your team actually wins a game and then you come all unglued spewing your orange troll slime all over this board.

Lets

Comment

King Troll, are you clueless? We aren’t talking about QB career comparisons here. We are talking about this season only, at this juncture with 5 games left, what QB has the best shot right now to carry their team the rest of the way and win the division? We already know from the thread you started a while back as to who you think is going to win the division this year. That being said, with 5 games left, are you sticking to your guns here? Does TB have the best shot at carrying his team the rest of the way with 5 games left and winning the division? I know, you are too scared to say anything until after your matchup with the KC. I know King Troll, this is how you roll. Your trollish mouth has a hoof stuck in it until your team actually wins a game and then you come all unglued spewing your orange troll slime all over this board.

Lets
                          Clueless?
                          You are asking the question who is the best Qb in the AFCW which is very easy Mahomes! Then you try to spin it to whonis thr best right now and your still wrong!!!!

Your Qb has gone 2-4 in his last 6 games, Mahomes has gone 4-2.
                          !

sigpic

Comment

I would rank the AFC West Qb's in this order:
                            1. Mahomes - MVP & SB champ nuff said

2. Carr - edges out Herbert because he's been doing it longer. Probably wint be second for long as Herbert improves

3. Herbert - I will give him the edge based on his physical talent over Bridgewater

4. Bridgewater - has been steady for us, makes the most out of his talent but wont take over a game due to his playing style and lack of arm talent.
                            wheres lock? shouldn't he be #1?

Comment

tell yourself that every time you spout off about what the record of a QB is when judging them. how inconsistent can you be?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

wheres lock? shouldn't he be #1?
                                Can you not read?
                                Above are my rankings. Where are yours?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X