• Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Can you not read?
    Above are my rankings. Where are yours?
    ironic coming from you

still wondering why your favorite QB isnt on your list but teddy is?

the list is quite easy

1. mahomes
    2. herbert
    3. carr

4. teddy

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

he's a Denver fan that lives in cali with the rest of the front-runner fans.
    Says the dude who just showed up after a win!!!!!

The 11-11 nuggets are real front runners lol!!!!
    If I was a front runner fan probably would be a warrior fan. They are 19-4 and actually won titles. I'm also a rockies fan, you can't get anything right can you?

My dad is from denver so I became a fan from an early age.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    I am a Nuggets fan but everyone knows the Broncos are Denver!!! Maybe after the nuggets get a title will need to clarify but for now Denver is Broncos especially with the mile high salute!!!
    I get how it's confusing with your team being in LA and the chargers being on the bottom of the list!
    Your team barely makes the top 10 😂
    1. Lakers
    2. Dodgers
    3. Kings
    4. Rams
    5. Clippers
    6. Galaxy
    7. FC
    8. Sparks
    9. Sentinel's ( video game team)
    10. Chargers 🔌
    he's a Denver fan that lives in cali with the rest of the front-runner fans.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

wheres lock? shouldn't he be #1?
    Can you not read?
    Above are my rankings. Where are yours?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Teams win Championships not Qb's, get it? Got it? Good!!!!

tell yourself that every time you spout off about what the record of a QB is when judging them. how inconsistent can you be?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    I would rank the AFC West Qb's in this order:
    1. Mahomes - MVP & SB champ nuff said

2. Carr - edges out Herbert because he's been doing it longer. Probably wint be second for long as Herbert improves

3. Herbert - I will give him the edge based on his physical talent over Bridgewater

4. Bridgewater - has been steady for us, makes the most out of his talent but wont take over a game due to his playing style and lack of arm talent.
    wheres lock? shouldn't he be #1?

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

King Troll, are you clueless? We aren’t talking about QB career comparisons here. We are talking about this season only, at this juncture with 5 games left, what QB has the best shot right now to carry their team the rest of the way and win the division? We already know from the thread you started a while back as to who you think is going to win the division this year. That being said, with 5 games left, are you sticking to your guns here? Does TB have the best shot at carrying his team the rest of the way with 5 games left and winning the division? I know, you are too scared to say anything until after your matchup with the KC. I know King Troll, this is how you roll. Your trollish mouth has a hoof stuck in it until your team actually wins a game and then you come all unglued spewing your orange troll slime all over this board.

Lets
    Clueless?
    You are asking the question who is the best Qb in the AFCW which is very easy Mahomes! Then you try to spin it to whonis thr best right now and your still wrong!!!!

Your Qb has gone 2-4 in his last 6 games, Mahomes has gone 4-2.
    !

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied

We already covered predicting at the beginning of the season who would win division.
    King Troll, are you clueless? We aren’t talking about QB career comparisons here. We are talking about this season only, at this juncture with 5 games left, what QB has the best shot right now to carry their team the rest of the way and win the division? We already know from the thread you started a while back as to who you think is going to win the division this year. That being said, with 5 games left, are you sticking to your guns here? Does TB have the best shot at carrying his team the rest of the way with 5 games left and winning the division? I know, you are too scared to say anything until after your matchup with the KC. I know King Troll, this is how you roll. Your trollish mouth has a hoof stuck in it until your team actually wins a game and then you come all unglued spewing your orange troll slime all over this board.

Lets

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

look king troll, this thread is who’s the best QB in the AFCW thus far and has the best chance of carrying his team the rest of the way with only 5 games left and winning the division this year. It’s a multi-faceted question, clearly you have no comprehension or ready skills. This thread is NOT a question as to who IS the best QB in the AFCW career wise dufas. That answer is clearly obvious, it’s Mahomes. Your comprehension and reading skills are baphelling.

To be honest, I’m not sure exactly why Teddy Bear is even including in this thread. He clearly is the worst QB in the division by far and has the least chance of carrying his team the west of the way and winning the division. Teddy is a cellar dweller, always was, always will be. Lucky you the Broncos are stuck with him cause they wanted PS2 instead. Hey, maybe PS2 can do better under center vs TB?

Let’s

We already covered predicting at the beginning of the season who would win division.

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    The thread is called best QB in the AFC West! I answered that question, know the assignment troll!!!!! 😈
    look king troll, this thread is who’s the best QB in the AFCW thus far and has the best chance of carrying his team the rest of the way with only 5 games left and winning the division this year. It’s a multi-faceted question, clearly you have no comprehension or ready skills. This thread is NOT a question as to who IS the best QB in the AFCW career wise dufas. That answer is clearly obvious, it’s Mahomes. Your comprehension and reading skills are baphelling.

To be honest, I’m not sure exactly why Teddy Bear is even including in this thread. He clearly is the worst QB in the division by far and has the least chance of carrying his team the west of the way and winning the division. Teddy is a cellar dweller, always was, always will be. Lucky you the Broncos are stuck with him cause they wanted PS2 instead. Hey, maybe PS2 can do better under center vs TB?

Let’s

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Oh, and can anyone tell me what this little sign means?

does it mean “go Denver nuggets”

I think it should be changed to “Let’s Go Denver”. “Go Denver” just sounds too vanilla.

When the Broncos close their season out and miss the playoffs this year I can assure you all of dove valley will be chanting “Let’s Go Denver”

“Lets

I am a Nuggets fan but everyone knows the Broncos are Denver!!! Maybe after the nuggets get a title will need to clarify but for now Denver is Broncos especially with the mile high salute!!!
    I get how it's confusing with your team being in LA and the chargers being on the bottom of the list!
    Your team barely makes the top 10 😂
    1. Lakers
    2. Dodgers
    3. Kings
    4. Rams
    5. Clippers
    6. Galaxy
    7. FC
    8. Sparks
    9. Sentinel's ( video game team)
    10. Chargers 🔌

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

So your prediction is Mahomes is taking the division?
    The thread is called best QB in the AFC West! I answered that question, know the assignment troll!!!!! 😈

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied

What relevancy does that have to do with the current state of the franchise for 6 straight seasons with no franchise QB. Your past can’t help you Jizz.

“Let’s
    Relevancy you ask? Chargers suck as bad as the Broncos.

AFC West Current Standings

Points Against
    KC 250 (7-4)
    DEN 196 (6-5)
    LAC 293 (6-5)
    LV 295 (6-5)

Technically, the Broncos are in second place with QB issues.

Leave a comment:

• Han Solo
    replied

are you trying to compare Mahomes with Tom Brady?
    OH hell no. The league will never grant another QB that many wins ever again.

But the Chiefs will be just fine with a QB in the top five in the league every year.

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    I would rank the AFC West Qb's in this order:
    1. Mahomes - MVP & SB champ nuff said

2. Carr - edges out Herbert because he's been doing it longer. Probably wint be second for long as Herbert improves

3. Herbert - I will give him the edge based on his physical talent over Bridgewater

4. Bridgewater - has been steady for us, makes the most out of his talent but wont take over a game due to his playing style and lack of arm talent.
    So your prediction is Mahomes is taking the division?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X