Best QB in the AFCW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

QBs on bad teams will never be considered great. I figured you’d understand that after PR. The Chargers have no great wins this season. Cindy, Pitt & Dallas are all the epitome of up & down teams - LAC clearly met them when they were down. They lost at “home” against the Vikings, who are probably the worst road team in the NFL. Please stop making me read this nonsense.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
    just for good measure......

Click image for larger version

Name:	FHEEdpEXoAEWhId?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	697.5 KB
ID:	8392911

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

just for good measure......

Click image for larger version

Name:	FHEEdpEXoAEWhId?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	697.5 KB
ID:	8392911
      Texans: 41
      LAC: 29
      JH: 1 TD/ 2 Int’s

The Texans? SMH

Like I said, he’s got a lot of potential - But he’s not ready yet. Keep doing you Baph…

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

Texans: 41
        LAC: 29
        JH: 1 TD/ 2 Int’s

The Texans? SMH

Like I said, he’s got a lot of potential - But he’s not ready yet. Keep doing you Baph…
        oh so now you have something to say?

yes, herbert clearly is at fault for the chargers defense giving up 437 yards to the worst offense in football. freakin rex Burkhead had a career day and gashed the covid depleted chargers defense. davis mills looked like tom brady.

It was a terrible loss, herbert didn't play great even though he didn't have 4 of his top 5 weapons playing in the game. yet you want to act like this is typical and on the QB?

also, not sure what "not ready yet" means? as if no other QB has off days? especially considering all the missing pieces?

yeah, ill keep doing me and using common sense.

Comment

Working...
        X