Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

Texans: 41
    LAC: 29
    JH: 1 TD/ 2 Int’s

The Texans? SMH

Like I said, he’s got a lot of potential - But he’s not ready yet. Keep doing you Baph…
    oh so now you have something to say?

yes, herbert clearly is at fault for the chargers defense giving up 437 yards to the worst offense in football. freakin rex Burkhead had a career day and gashed the covid depleted chargers defense. davis mills looked like tom brady.

It was a terrible loss, herbert didn't play great even though he didn't have 4 of his top 5 weapons playing in the game. yet you want to act like this is typical and on the QB?

also, not sure what "not ready yet" means? as if no other QB has off days? especially considering all the missing pieces?

yeah, ill keep doing me and using common sense.

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

just for good measure......

Click image for larger version

Name:	FHEEdpEXoAEWhId?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	697.5 KB
ID:	8392911
    Texans: 41
    LAC: 29
    JH: 1 TD/ 2 Int’s

The Texans? SMH

Like I said, he’s got a lot of potential - But he’s not ready yet. Keep doing you Baph…

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

QBs on bad teams will never be considered great. I figured you’d understand that after PR. The Chargers have no great wins this season. Cindy, Pitt & Dallas are all the epitome of up & down teams - LAC clearly met them when they were down. They lost at “home” against the Vikings, who are probably the worst road team in the NFL. Please stop making me read this nonsense.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
    just for good measure......

Name:	FHEEdpEXoAEWhId?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	697.5 KB
ID:	8392911

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

Non of my comments have been mutually exclusive Baph. A QB can both have exceptional potential and not be capable at this moment of leading a team to post season success. Is it really that hard to understand?

I’ll work harder to simplify my comments in the future.

on a plus note, LAC is well positioned to make the playoff. If they have success, you are welcome to point out my previous comments - and I’ll gladly acknowledge I was wrong.

so now it's "at this moment"? you said he isn't taking anyone anywhere in the playoffs AND you called him PR 2.0.

so let me get this straight, it's okay to come to the conclusion after less than two full seasons in the NFL that he isn't taking anyone anywhere in the playoffs and that he is simply PR 2.0. but it's too soon to make any positive determinations about him because he's "young and still working things out"?

no amount of "simplification" is going to allow you to weasel your way out of this one I'm afraid. if you don't think he's capable of leading a team anywhere in the playoffs and that he's just PR 2.0, be a man (or woman)and stick to that opinion. this flip-flopping that you constantly do is bizarre and contradictory.

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied

bro you are confusing. you say things like "herbert isn't taking anyone anywhere in the playoffs" compare him to rivers, but then say things like in this quote. It's very contradictory. you also clearly don't read most of the posts I make if you think I'm crowning herbert. I do think he's one of the best young QB's in the league, most people do. but he has work to do and the team he is on has a lot of holes.

literally, all ive said about herbert is he's in the MVP conversation (he actually is) and posted a graphic of him breaking another NFL record. but you have written off Herbert, that's worse than anything a pats fan could possibly say pumping up jones or me simply mentioning an NFL record.
    Non of my comments have been mutually exclusive Baph. A QB can both have exceptional potential and not be capable at this moment of leading a team to post season success. Is it really that hard to understand?

I’ll work harder to simplify my comments in the future.

on a plus note, LAC is well positioned to make the playoff. If they have success, you are welcome to point out my previous comments - and I’ll gladly acknowledge I was wrong.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

I actually think JH has the makings to be an exceptional NFL QB. But he’s young and still working things out. Pump the brakes a bit and for the first time in your existence on this site, let the situation develop.

you’re worse than Pats fans crowning Mac Jones as the next great NEP QB.
    bro you are confusing. you say things like "herbert isn't taking anyone anywhere in the playoffs" compare him to rivers, but then say things like in this quote. It's very contradictory. you also clearly don't read most of the posts I make if you think I'm crowning herbert. I do think he's one of the best young QB's in the league, most people do. but he has work to do and the team he is on has a lot of holes.

literally, all ive said about herbert is he's in the MVP conversation (he actually is) and posted a graphic of him breaking another NFL record. but you have written off Herbert, that's worse than anything a pats fan could possibly say pumping up jones or me simply mentioning an NFL record.

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied

Name:	hh-triggered-gif-10.gif
Views:	69
Size:	391.3 KB
ID:	8390320
    Cry me a rivers

how about I start posting links to a bunch of articles calling PR great? PR had a HOF career but do keep crying about it.

as far as your takes on herbert......... how many dumb and baseless arguments are you going to make about Justin herbert?

all I see is excuse-making and wishful thinking, of course.
    I actually think JH has the makings to be an exceptional NFL QB. But he’s young and still working things out. Pump the brakes a bit and for the first time in your existence on this site, let the situation develop.

you’re worse than Pats fans crowning Mac Jones as the next great NEP QB.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

QBs on bad teams will never be considered great. I figured you’d understand that after PR. The Chargers have no great wins this season. Cindy, Pitt & Dallas are all the epitome of up & down teams - LAC clearly met them when they were down. They lost at “home” against the Vikings, who are probably the worst road team in the NFL. Please stop making me read this nonsense.

Name:	hh-triggered-gif-10.gif
Views:	69
Size:	391.3 KB
ID:	8390320
    Cry me a rivers

how about I start posting links to a bunch of articles calling PR great? PR had a HOF career but do keep crying about it.

as far as your takes on herbert......... how many dumb and baseless arguments are you going to make about Justin herbert?

all I see is excuse-making and wishful thinking, of course.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

How has Elways QB business decisions been post Peytons jock itch?

Let’s
    Elway's decisions at QB have failed. He will no longer be under contract in April 2022 and his era in management will end. Overall he resurrected a 4-12 team to a division winner, AFC Champion and SB champions. He failed to regain his success with Manning. During the Elway era the league saw Denver field one of the greatest offense's and defense's of all time ( both built by Elway). So while you and others like to only point out Elway's failures, I still remember him putting us back on top.

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Chargers lost to Dallas
    Valid point. I stand corrected.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

Chargers lost to Dallas

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    Click image for larger version Name:	FGccV7SXsAI_UE2?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	284.9 KB ID:	8390208

the kid just keeps breaking records. overall I still think mahomes is considered the best QB in the division because of experience and his ring. this year, though, herbert is the best in the west but it is close and we are going to find out for sure on Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	FGccV7SXsAI_UE2?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	284.9 KB ID:	8390208

the kid just keeps breaking records. overall I still think mahomes is considered the best QB in the division because of experience and his ring. this year, though, herbert is the best in the west but it is close and we are going to find out for sure on Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by 86rocco View Post

I don’t think so, it was knip4db.
    Oh for I minute I thought you were Rod

Let’s

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

You may not like it, but NoRing would make a smooth transition from business trips to business decisions.
    How has Elways QB business decisions been post Peytons jock itch?

Let’s

Leave a comment:

Working...
X