KC Streak Ends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Streak Ends?

Broncos should get some of the 14 Covid players they missed last week back for out final home game. Missing the playoffs for the 6th year in a row is a hard pill to swallow. A win vs KC would end another losing season with a small brightspot.

Denver will shock KC 26-24
    sigpic

Any given Sun.....I mean Saturday!!

Losing to us, that's gonna hurt!!

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Broncos should get some of the 14 Covid players they missed last week back for out final home game. Missing the playoffs for the 6th year in a row is a hard pill to swallow. A win vs KC would end another losing season with a small brightspot.

Denver will shock KC 26-24
      LoL! I thought you said the Doncos would be fine without Manning. I knew I was right, but this is just getting embarrassing for the Doncos now.
      Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
      Accept it or seek therapy !
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post

LoL! I thought you said the Doncos would be fine without Manning. I knew I was right, but this is just getting embarrassing for the Doncos now.
        It has been a frustrating 6 years. We had some really great seasons while Manning was here.
        Elway surrounded Manning with weapons and an all-time defense. Manning won 2 AFC Titles and 1 SB in 13 seasons in Indy and 2 AFC titles and 1 SB in 4 seasons in Denver. I'd say his time in Denver was good for him and the Broncos. Interesting how he still is a regular at Bronco practices and games.
        His last season here he was benched due to his body breaking down, still his leadership along with Demarcus Ware's lead to a special season and a defense that carried Manning to his second ring and let him retire on top.
        Last edited by 58Miller; 01-03-2022, 07:46 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

The crazy thing is... Sometimes these are the games the broncos win, when they are given no chance. I actually think the starters have checked out. I think Denver's backup, hungry players would give kc a better game. It might be their last game to impress a team, any team. Maybe Lock plays harder against his fav, childhood team.

In the end, I don't think so. Fangio will play Teddy and the vets.
          KC 48, Denver 19

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
            The crazy thing is... Sometimes these are the games the broncos win, when they are given no chance. I actually think the starters have checked out. I think Denver's backup, hungry players would give kc a better game. It might be their last game to impress a team, any team. Maybe Lock plays harder against his fav, childhood team.

KC 48, Denver 19
            The only positive, I think, is the game is in Denver. Maybe the beating will be less severe, definite maybe.

However......

KC 45
            Denver 13
            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Speaking of streaks, one day you'll be right about something Miller snapping your seemingly endless run of off-base takes But I don't think this will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                Speaking of streaks, one day you'll be right about something Miller snapping your seemingly endless run of off-base takes But I don't think this will do it.
                Lol!!!! Yeah I've been on a pretty bad streak like our team .
                Oh well got one last game to another bad season.
                sigpic

Comment

I have already made my score prediction and I'll stick to that even though it's ugly.

However, I had a dream about the KC game and while Denver was losing, it was a shoot-out and Lock was playing well. The only cogent memory from the dream was Lock scrambling very well, late in the game, juked a tackler right up the middle of the field, split two guys, for about 8 yards but a first down, late in the game. Now, I put no faith in dreams. I can't construct a scenario where Denver produces "shoot-out" type numbers. But, I also never have dreams about football. It made me laugh so there it is...

Comment

I have already made my score prediction and I'll stick to that even though it's ugly.

However, I had a dream about the KC game and while Denver was losing, it was a shoot-out and Lock was playing well. The only cogent memory from the dream was Lock scrambling very well, late in the game, juked a tackler right up the middle of the field, split two guys, for about 8 yards but a first down, late in the game. Now, I put no faith in dreams. I can't construct a scenario where Denver produces "shoot-out" type numbers. But, I also never have dreams about football. It made me laugh so there it is...
                    The way our offense has played this season I would love to see a shootout even if we didnt win in this scenario rather than win a 15 to 13 game like Vic seems to like.
                    sigpic

Comment

The way our offense has played this season I would love to see a shootout even if we didnt win in this scenario rather than win a 15 to 13 game like Vic seems to like.
                      Speaking of sorry streaks Fangio needs to set his players down and one by one check their jocks and butt huggers
                      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Lol!!!! Yeah I've been on a pretty bad streak like our team .
                        Oh well got one last game to another bad season.
                        I love your last sentence.....BECAUSE IT'S TRUE.
                        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

KC 48, Denver 19
                          Teddy too scared is on IR his season is over. Cincinnati was his last game as a Bronco

Comment

Have the Broncos trimmed their field maintenance budget? Looks like a High School field.

Comment

melvin gordon doing what melvin gordon does best.

Comment

Working...
                              X