• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Han Solo View Post

​​​​​​???
    68-54
    ​​​​​
    but ok, again
    Oh yeah? What is your record vs us in the playoffs?
    Who has more AFC Conference Titles? How how bout SB Titles?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      not really Brady & your team went 1-3 vs the Broncos in the postseason aka when it matters. Only win vs Tim Tebow.
      Elway as a player went 11-0 vs your team!
      sorry bronco fans know your team couldn't hang head to head with us!!! Thats a fact!
      Elway? Oh god. I think you need to be mourning in privacy. Fire up those old VHS tapes and go ahead and treat yourself to a second glass.

Comment

not really Brady & your team went 1-3 vs the Broncos in the postseason aka when it matters. Only win vs Tim Tebow.
        Elway as a player went 11-0 vs your team!
        sorry bronco fans know your team couldn't hang head to head with us!!! Thats a fact!
        Does that make you feel better? Does it change the current circumstances? Let it all out 58 - I’m sure it’ll make you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

Does that make you feel better? Does it change the current circumstances? Let it all out 58 - I’m sure it’ll make you feel better.
          Feel? It aint about feelings buddy!!! Its about facts!
          And the facts are Denver is the Pats daddy!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Elway? Oh god. I think you need to be mourning in privacy. Fire up those old VHS tapes and go ahead and treat yourself to a second glass.
            Elway owned the Chefs bud!!! Dont talk about your dad like that lol!!!!
            17-12 vs. your team
            1-0 in the playoffs
            Last edited by 58Miller; 01-08-2022, 06:40 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Feel? It aint about feelings buddy!!! Its about facts!
              And the facts are Denver is the Pats daddy!!!
              I’ll drown my tears in 6 SB championships and 2 decades of dominance - followed by 1 down year and then back to the post season. What a strange counterpoint to Denver…

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

I’ll drown my tears in 6 SB championships and 2 decades of dominance - followed by 1 down year and then back to the post season. What a strange counterpoint to Denver…
                Good for you! Remember the only success vs fhe Broncos was against Tim Tebow.
                1-4 all time in the postseason not concerned with your wins against teams not name Denver Broncos
                sigpic

Comment

Elway owned the Chefs bud!!! Dont talk about your dad like that lol!!!!
                  17-12 vs. your team
                  1-0 in the playoffs
                  THis is just depressing everyone. Maybe we need a new thread, I'll go start one.

Comment

THis is just depressing everyone. Maybe we need a new thread, I'll go start one.
                    Elway 17-12 depressing you lol!!! Poor lil chef front runner, you never been challenged lol!
                    sigpic

Comment

Chiefs, 69–55 (including playoffs)
                      Donkey math for you lol. Let Lock rub his two game balls from yesterday--about time he got a pair

Comment

Originally posted by KC Caveman View Post
                        Chiefs, 69–55 (including playoffs)
                        Donkey math for you lol. Let Lock rub his two game balls from yesterday--about time he got a pair
                        Congrats on the win! And the dominance......Hope you guys go one and done!
                        sigpic

Comment

Lol right. And I will absolutely, thoroughly enjoy the post-season game--hope you enjoy it, too

Comment

Oh yeah? What is your record vs us in the playoffs?
                            Who has more AFC Conference Titles? How how bout SB Titles?
                            So whatchya doing this weekend? Counting those rings from the past?

Comment

Congrats on beating the Josh Allens, Chiefs fans. Now I know why Reid gave Fangio props after our last game. Looks like you're heading to another one. Unless you don't cover Ja'Marr Chase again, which I doubt.

Comment

Fun weekend of football, capped off by 2 stud QB’s trading blows. Mahomes & Allen are unbelievably good. Less some serious salary cap failures, these 2 teams should be seeing each other in the post season for years to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X