No announcement yet.

KC Streak Ends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chiefs suck. All that talk about going undefeated from Kermit and Hill. How about getting back to the Super Bowl first. So glad the Bengals won.

Comment

Still fun playing in playoffs, bro--especially means no donkeys to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Caveman View Post

So whatchya doing this weekend? Counting those rings from the past?
        Watcha doing for Superbowl?
        Last edited by 58Miller; 01-30-2022, 04:35 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

I’ve never seen an organization anoint themselves quicker than KC and their fans have over the last couple years. Apparently they forgot it takes more than simply showing up. I couldn’t be happier they lost.

with that said, the Bills Mafia is making a valiant attempt.

Comment

HA! You rock. That must have been painful to wait 2 weeks to post that. LOL. Sure, losing sucks, only thing worse is not being in the playoffs, again.

Comment

HA! You rock. That must have been painful to wait 2 weeks to post that. LOL. Sure, losing sucks, only thing worse is not being in the playoffs, again.
              Seriously what are you doing for Superbowl?
              buffalo wild wings? Or are you and the crew from blockbuster video ( I imagine KC still has a handful open) all going to your managers moms house to do a diy Superbowl party?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

No, they really didn’t. I appreciate you as a fan thinking that’s the case, but it’s just not true. The Broncos are what they are - a 7 win team, who will likely regress next year under what has to be a new coach.

The Broncos are a 7 win team only because we dont play in the AFC East! We beat the Pats, Phins and Jets easily that would put us as 6 win team every year period!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Yea, the crap Broncos are so, so, SOOOO much worse than the Chiefs losing due to Reid being stupid not kicking the field goal at the end of the 1st half attempting to be overwhelming due to his EGO getting in the way of simple common sense, aka, very low hanging fruit. He definitely knows better as a quality HC.

Isn't hindsight usually painful and/or very embarrassing? Reid should be very aware of this.
                  Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

True. Stupid decision. So was Bills coach who didn't call a squib kick and we won a game we shouldn't have won. That is the beauty and cruelty of this game. At one point, I didn't think we'd make the play-offs this year, so hell yeah, I enjoyed it. Been a fan all my life and I'm 51--never thought we'd sniff an AFC Championship game, let alone 4 of them. We came up short in 2 of those and embarrassed in the Super Bowl, but as a FAN, I will take that alllllll day, Blockbuster Video and all. I heard we might be getting a RedBox and cable Internet by 2023. In the meantime, I'll read the newspaper

Comment

True. Stupid decision. So was Bills coach who didn't call a squib kick and we won a game we shouldn't have won. That is the beauty and cruelty of this game. At one point, I didn't think we'd make the play-offs this year, so hell yeah, I enjoyed it. Been a fan all my life and I'm 51--never thought we'd sniff an AFC Championship game, let alone 4 of them. We came up short in 2 of those and embarrassed in the Super Bowl, but as a FAN, I will take that alllllll day, Blockbuster Video and all. I heard we might be getting a RedBox and cable Internet by 2023. In the meantime, I'll read the newspaper
                      You guys still charge if the video isnt rewound at blockbuster?
                      sigpic

Comment

You must be the pride of Denver.

Comment

You must be the pride of Denver.
                          I'm just a Broncos fan guy!!! Your Chefs are trending down!!!
                          2019. Superbowl win congrats!🎊
                          2020 lost Superbowl
                          2021 lost AFC Championship
                          2022 lose in divisional round? Won by a coin flip this year !
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                            I’ve never seen an organization anoint themselves quicker than KC and their fans have over the last couple years. Apparently they forgot it takes more than simply showing up. I couldn’t be happier they lost.

with that said, the Bills Mafia is making a valiant attempt.
                            I expect that from fans. What makes me puke are the KC players. Only a couple weeks ago, mahomes said something to the effect "... we remembered, we can do anything we want..." (Not verbatim). The players arrogance and their front office's willingness to sign any thug available makes me hate them 2nd to only the Patriots, right now.

Comment

‘No Chiefs to be found here either….,what’s up baby! Let’s stop fighting and cheer on Mahomes as he leads our AFC team in the pro bowl next week muhahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoted30 View Post

‘No Chiefs to be found here either….,what’s up baby! Let’s stop fighting and cheer on Mahomes as he leads our AFC team in the pro bowl next week muhahahahahahahaha
                                He's back at his job at Blockbuster rewinding rentals and putting $1 tags on the bargain bin video's like Air Bud 4.
                                Probably complaining about the refs.
                                Yes I said Blockbuster,
                                KC is a few years behind the rest of us.......
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X