No announcement yet.

KC Streak Ends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chiefs loss yesterday was hilarious. They acted like this was gonna be a cakewalk in the first half, Hill doing all that dancing looking so smug. After Mahomes got rocked a few times he just wasn't the same guy. Glad to see him get roughed up, he's always whining about getting hit to the refs all the time. I can see why, hit him a few times and he crumbles.

The look on Kelce's face at the end was priceless, just a look of utter shock and disbelief. Couldn't even beat the Bengals at home in the AFCCG, how embarrassing.

Then to hear Reid trying to fabricate some kind of fumble in OT that wasn't called, hahaha just loser talk. See you later Chefs.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      He's back at his job at Blockbuster rewinding rentals and putting $1 tags on the bargain bin video's like Air Bud 4.
      Probably complaining about the refs.
      Yes I said Blockbuster,
      KC is a few years behind the rest of us.......
      LOL Chief fans complaining about the refs …..that’s rich

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
        The Chiefs loss yesterday was hilarious. They acted like this was gonna be a cakewalk in the first half, Hill doing all that dancing looking so smug. After Mahomes got rocked a few times he just wasn't the same guy. Glad to see him get roughed up, he's always whining about getting hit to the refs all the time. I can see why, hit him a few times and he crumbles.

The look on Kelce's face at the end was priceless, just a look of utter shock and disbelief. Couldn't even beat the Bengals at home in the AFCCG, how embarrassing.

Then to hear Reid trying to fabricate some kind of fumble in OT that wasn't called, hahaha just loser talk. See you later Chefs.
        Loved every minute of it….loved the devastation of their fan base. Will be happy to pour salt in that wound any chance I get.

Chiefs were lucky the game wasn’t over before it actually was. They had a horseshoe up their asses all the way til the very end.

Comment

Yeah they are an easy group to root against. They have had it pretty easy early in their careers I'm glad they are getting some humble pie finally.
          sigpic

Comment

Yep...I wish the CBS camera crews showed more Chiefs fans and their long, frowning faces as the last minute of the nightmare, aka losing at home in the AFC championship.

It was almost as enjoyable as looking at the Cowboys fans at the end of the game with the 49ers on 16th January. SWEET!
            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

The Broncos are a 7 win team only because we dont play in the AFC East! We beat the Pats, Phins and Jets easily that would put us as 6 win team every year period!!!
              I just checked Denver’s schedule. I don’t see any games against the NFC-E. Did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

I just checked Denver’s schedule. I don’t see any games against the NFC-E. Did I miss something?
                I said afc east or easy. Play them in 2020 and beat the jets, phins, and pats.
                sigpic

Comment

I said afc east or easy. Play them in 2020 and beat the jets, phins, and pats.
                  Clearly you feel better - I hope….

related note, you should be a bills fan - They too don’t allow their overall failure to be undermined by beating the Pats…. A season ago.

Comment

Man, sucks to turn it over in the end zone LOL

If it were any other team, I'd be shocked. Time to tattoo "DB" on your donkey

Only thing worse than your "team" is your pathetic fan base. Clearly, altitude does affect judgment. I'll wait while you read that twice for both of your brain cells to process

Just in case you are have trouble sleeping tonight, this just in from nfl.com:

Not only does Mahomes have the most touchdowns (18) without an interception in Week 1, but his five games with at least three pass TDs and no INTs also tie Peyton Manning and Tom Brady for the most since 1950.

The one distinct difference between those names: Brady has played in the opening week 19 times. Manning did so 17 times. Mahomes? Five. He’s 5-for-5 in Week 1.

Name:	kansas-city-chiefs-patrick-mahomes.gif
Views:	45
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	8424500

Comment

Originally posted by KC Caveman View Post
                      Man, sucks to turn it over in the end zone LOL

If it were any other team, I'd be shocked. Time to tattoo "DB" on your donkey

Only thing worse than your "team" is your pathetic fan base. Clearly, altitude does affect judgment. I'll wait while you read that twice for both of your brain cells to process

Just in case you are have trouble sleeping tonight, this just in from nfl.com:

Not only does Mahomes have the most touchdowns (18) without an interception in Week 1, but his five games with at least three pass TDs and no INTs also tie Peyton Manning and Tom Brady for the most since 1950.

The one distinct difference between those names: Brady has played in the opening week 19 times. Manning did so 17 times. Mahomes? Five. He’s 5-for-5 in Week 1.
                      That’s really cool KC Karen! Too bad he didn’t save any of those TD’s for that Super Bowl he crapped the bed in vs Tampa or the second half when he choked vs Cincy in last years AFC Championship Game!
                      Congrats on week one. Still 16 games left a lot can happen!
                      sigpic

Comment

KC Karen--cute, did you write that all by yourself?

Yes, lots can happen and you're possibly and probably correct that we will have another post-season that falls short. Who knows, maybe we don't even make it this year?

But glad to have football back. Thanks for taking the smack in jest.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Caveman View Post
                          KC Karen--cute, did you write that all by yourself?

Yes, lots can happen and you're possibly and probably correct that we will have another post-season that falls short. Who knows, maybe we don't even make it this year?

But glad to have football back. Thanks for taking the smack in jest.
                          the real question is...... are you ready for another loss at Arrowhead?

It's going to be an Epic game!

the chiefs have a slightly better offense but the chargers have a clear better defense. especially with J.C Jackson likely going for this game and Mcduffie not. also, the chargers now have the secondary to allow Derwin James to lockdown kelce, or at least limit him.

it's not going to be easy for either team.

Chargers 31

Chiefs 26​

Comment

You do have a 50/50 chance of being correct

Maybe this is the year? I think not but I have a 50/50 chance, as well

Comment

I just hope Keenan Allen doesn't get any ideas about punching Jackson Mahomes in the face and Andy Reid doesn't mistake his head for a Milk Dud. I need him to be good whenever he comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                                I just hope Keenan Allen doesn't get any ideas about punching Jackson Mahomes in the face and Andy Reid doesn't mistake his head for a Milk Dud. I need him to be good whenever he comes back.
                                If he did punch jackson mahomes and it cost him another game, it would be worth it. the chiefs usually try to take away allen anyways, which is why mike williams usually tears them up.

If josh palmer is available in your league, you might want to start him in Allen's absence.

Comment

Working...
                                X