• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-0
    ****ing hilarious. What a wild game.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Caveman View Post
      These games don't matter? Without "these games" there is no post-season. Oh yeah, wait. . . nevermind
      The chiefs are a championship contender. I'm not worried about the same dumb **** the 8-8 teams are.

Comment

These games don't matter? Without "these games" there is no post-season. Oh yeah, wait. . . nevermind
        there are no regular season games that matter more than division games if you're trying to get to the playoffs. that said, that last play had me dying in laughter!

sure, I would rather have the chiefs lose but seeing the raiders crap the bed like that was fun!

P.S chiefs fans are crybabies, as if those calls only happen to them?

Comment

Originally posted by Han Solo View Post

The chiefs are a championship contender. I'm not worried about the same dumb **** the 8-8 teams are.
          the chiefs lost to the colts, one of the worst teams in football.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

the chiefs lost to the colts, one of the worst teams in football.
            Wanna bet on the chiefs being in the championship game. Playoffs are a given.

Did you watch the indy game? It was maybe the dumbest game I have watched since the 3-13 seasons. It's like if the raiders got a case of the chargers and then channeled their best donkey routine and the chiefs almost still won. That game has nothing to do with the true talent on the team.

Comment

Wanna bet on the chiefs being in the championship game. Playoffs are a given.

Did you watch the indy game? It was maybe the dumbest game I have watched since the 3-13 seasons. It's like if the raiders got a case of the chargers and then channeled their best donkey routine and the chiefs almost still won. That game has nothing to do with the true talent on the team.
              if I did bet you, you likely wouldn't show your face here. I still got the chargers and bills facing off in the AFCCG. I sincerely hope the chiefs have your attitude and think it is a foregone conclusion they are in the AFCCG and that no regular-season game actually matters lol

it's not like the chiefs are blowing teams out of the water and are this juggernaut like you seem to think they are, they are very very beatable.

the chiefs fans whined like little sissies about one bad call. I didn't see them whine when the refs helped them win against the chargers ........ironic, eh?

Comment

Lol. You have had the chargers in the afccg for 20 years now.

You know what I never hear anymore during chief broadcasts since Patrick was drafted? "Odds of making the playoffs", or "they will look back at this game...", Or "maybe this is the year they make it to the next level". And zero is the answer to how many minutes I spend marking wins and losses on the schedule to map out the playoff chances.

It's just different having the best QB and best coach in the league. I know you can't share that feeling, heck it seems like even the donko fans have forgotten how important a true number 1 QB is when they start believing Russel ****ing Wilson is going to take them to the championship game lol!

Comment

Lol. You have had the chargers in the afccg for 20 years now.

You know what I never hear anymore during chief broadcasts since Patrick was drafted? "Odds of making the playoffs", or "they will look back at this game...", Or "maybe this is the year they make it to the next level". And zero is the answer to how many minutes I spend marking wins and losses on the schedule to map out the playoff chances.

It's just different having the best QB and best coach in the league. I know you can't share that feeling, heck it seems like even the donko fans have forgotten how important a true number 1 QB is when they start believing Russel ****ing Wilson is going to take them to the championship game lol!
                  you're basically saying the chiefs are guaranteed the AFCCG every single year so the other games don't matter. not even patriots fans could say that in bradys prime and the chiefs are nowhere near that level.

get this homer crap out of here. even the other chiefs fan here doesn't believe that absolute homer nonsense.
                  Last edited by baphamet; 10-12-2022, 10:04 AM.

Comment

i know, idiotic take, isn't it?

Comment

• The one thing I've said on here before, and will say again now: weeks 1 & 4, they look crisp, almost unstoppable. Weeks 2, 3, & 5, they look like they have no sense of urgency. My buddies and I talk about it--they look very uninspiring. I still say lucky win Monday night--Raiders had a chance in spite of themselves.
                      Without those make-up calls post Chris Jones flag, Chiefs lose.
                      I sometimes wonder if Reid is calling plays on weeks they look stellar, and Bieniemy is calling on the "down days." Either way, it is a concern that the level of play is not what you saw from Pats year-in and year-out.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post

you're basically saying the chiefs are guaranteed the AFCCG every single year so the other games don't matter. not even patriots fans could say that in bradys prime and the chiefs are nowhere near that level.

get this homer crap out of here. even the other chiefs fan here doesn't believe that absolute homer nonsense.
                        There were humble patriot fans?

I have waited for this ride for over 30 years and honestly I was tired of the 8-8 try hard game... Big promises, hopeful draft picks, all ending in one and done playoffs at best. Now I'm enjoying the time in the sun light and am far less concerned about getting there, the Chiefs have already arrived. I recommend all chief fans shed your fear and shame of a bad game or missed field goal and instead enjoy the seat at the top, this is highly possible the best years of chiefs football you will ever get to enjoy in your life time.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Caveman View Post
                          The one thing I've said on here before, and will say again now: weeks 1 & 4, they look crisp, almost unstoppable. Weeks 2, 3, & 5, they look like they have no sense of urgency. My buddies and I talk about it--they look very uninspiring. I still say lucky win Monday night--Raiders had a chance in spite of themselves.
                          Without those make-up calls post Chris Jones flag, Chiefs lose.
                          I sometimes wonder if Reid is calling plays on weeks they look stellar, and Bieniemy is calling on the "down days." Either way, it is a concern that the level of play is not what you saw from Pats year-in and year-out.
                          Everyone takes their best shot at the chiefs, it's a long season and the players are adjusting to the marathon. Key is being ready late in the season.

The Raiders game was not lucky. The chiefs came back and won a game that they should have lost, there are only a couple of teams in the entire league that still could have won that game. Enjoy the ride.
                          Last edited by Han Solo; 10-12-2022, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Thanks, Han. Appreciate it buddy. Things will get straightened out in Denver--big piece was getting ownership group solidified.
                            You're too good of a franchise with a tremendous track record of Elway pissing me off. I'm 52 and halfway over that playoff lose at home to you guys in '97 😀

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Caveman View Post
                              Thanks, Han. Appreciate it buddy. Things will get straightened out in Denver--big piece was getting ownership group solidified.
                              You're too good of a franchise with a tremendous track record of Elway pissing me off. I'm 52 and halfway over that playoff lose at home to you guys in '97 😀
                              he's a chiefs fan IINM

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post

there are no regular season games that matter more than division games if you're trying to get to the playoffs. that said, that last play had me dying in laughter!

sure, I would rather have the chiefs lose but seeing the raiders crap the bed like that was fun!

P.S chiefs fans are crybabies, as if those calls only happen to them?
                                A Chargers fan calling another teams fans crybabies. LMAO! Go to the Chargers boards after they get beat(which is often) and read all of the excuses.

If you're talking about that Chris Jones RTP penalty It isn't just Chiefs fans *****ing about it. Every national journalist I've seen says it was a bull**** call.

Comment

Working...
                                X