KC Streak Ends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Han Solo View Post

If I hear you correctly, you are predicting the chiefs vs bills in the afccg in buffalo? Sweet!
    my pre-season prediction is chargers vs bills in the AFCCG. the chiefs could make it there but I do think they are very beatable. the bills worry me a lot more than the chiefs.

you're trying to be arrogant and pretend that chiefs fans are not worried about the regular season because the chiefs are just that good. I'm sorry to break it to you but they are not as good this year as you seem to think.

they are good yes but they also have had a lot of things go their way just to be in the position that they are in now.

Last edited by baphamet; 10-17-2022, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Caveman View Post
      Bucks beat GB at their house to set up SB in 2021. GB also lost at home to 49ers in this year's divisional game.
      Cincy beat both Titans and KC on the road January 2022.

Is home field advantage an advantage? No question. But a team playing on the road, who is not favored to win, is like that animal backed into a corner. Great coaches exploit that underdog mentality and sometimes get their teams to play loose--they are not expected to win, right?

I'm sure GB was not an easy place to play in January 21 & 22, especially when coming from Tampa Bay.
      I honestly can't believe this is even a debate

yes, teams can go on the road and win in hostile environments. is it favorable? is it something they are indifferent to because they are just that damn good?

Click image for larger version

Name:	raw.gif
Views:	75
Size:	3.14 MB
ID:	8432202

Comment

• Buffalo is a better team. Josh Allen is a better QB.

Comment

• 3-1 through *the stretch". Lol
          Onward and upward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han Solo View Post
            3-1 through *the stretch". Lol
            Onward and upward.
            congrats!

Comment

Working...
            X