X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    I said afc east or easy. Play them in 2020 and beat the jets, phins, and pats.
    Clearly you feel better - I hope….

related note, you should be a bills fan - They too don’t allow their overall failure to be undermined by beating the Pats…. A season ago.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

I just checked Denver’s schedule. I don’t see any games against the NFC-E. Did I miss something?
    I said afc east or easy. Play them in 2020 and beat the jets, phins, and pats.

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    The Broncos are a 7 win team only because we dont play in the AFC East! We beat the Pats, Phins and Jets easily that would put us as 6 win team every year period!!!
    I just checked Denver’s schedule. I don’t see any games against the NFC-E. Did I miss something?

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    The Chiefs loss yesterday was hilarious. They acted like this was gonna be a cakewalk in the first half, Hill doing all that dancing looking so smug. After Mahomes got rocked a few times he just wasn't the same guy. Glad to see him get roughed up, he's always whining about getting hit to the refs all the time. I can see why, hit him a few times and he crumbles.

The look on Kelce's face at the end was priceless, just a look of utter shock and disbelief. Couldn't even beat the Bengals at home in the AFCCG, how embarrassing.

Then to hear Reid trying to fabricate some kind of fumble in OT that wasn't called, hahaha just loser talk. See you later Chefs.
    Yep...I wish the CBS camera crews showed more Chiefs fans and their long, frowning faces as the last minute of the nightmare, aka losing at home in the AFC championship.

It was almost as enjoyable as looking at the Cowboys fans at the end of the game with the 49ers on 16th January. SWEET!

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    The Chiefs loss yesterday was hilarious. They acted like this was gonna be a cakewalk in the first half, Hill doing all that dancing looking so smug. After Mahomes got rocked a few times he just wasn't the same guy. Glad to see him get roughed up, he's always whining about getting hit to the refs all the time. I can see why, hit him a few times and he crumbles.

The look on Kelce's face at the end was priceless, just a look of utter shock and disbelief. Couldn't even beat the Bengals at home in the AFCCG, how embarrassing.

Then to hear Reid trying to fabricate some kind of fumble in OT that wasn't called, hahaha just loser talk. See you later Chefs.
    Yeah they are an easy group to root against. They have had it pretty easy early in their careers I'm glad they are getting some humble pie finally.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoted30
    replied

Loved every minute of it….loved the devastation of their fan base. Will be happy to pour salt in that wound any chance I get.

Chiefs were lucky the game wasn’t over before it actually was. They had a horseshoe up their asses all the way til the very end.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoted30
    replied
    He's back at his job at Blockbuster rewinding rentals and putting $1 tags on the bargain bin video's like Air Bud 4.
    Probably complaining about the refs.
    Yes I said Blockbuster,
    KC is a few years behind the rest of us.......
    LOL Chief fans complaining about the refs …..that’s rich

Leave a comment:

• BroncoStampede
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoted30 View Post

‘No Chiefs to be found here either….,what’s up baby! Let’s stop fighting and cheer on Mahomes as he leads our AFC team in the pro bowl next week muhahahahahahahaha
    He's back at his job at Blockbuster rewinding rentals and putting $1 tags on the bargain bin video's like Air Bud 4.
    Probably complaining about the refs.
    Yes I said Blockbuster,
    KC is a few years behind the rest of us.......

Leave a comment:

• Broncoted30
    replied
    Originally posted by KC Caveman View Post
    Still fun playing in playoffs, bro--especially means no donkeys to be found.
    ‘No Chiefs to be found here either….,what’s up baby! Let’s stop fighting and cheer on Mahomes as he leads our AFC team in the pro bowl next week muhahahahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I’ve never seen an organization anoint themselves quicker than KC and their fans have over the last couple years. Apparently they forgot it takes more than simply showing up. I couldn’t be happier they lost.

with that said, the Bills Mafia is making a valiant attempt.
    I expect that from fans. What makes me puke are the KC players. Only a couple weeks ago, mahomes said something to the effect "... we remembered, we can do anything we want..." (Not verbatim). The players arrogance and their front office's willingness to sign any thug available makes me hate them 2nd to only the Patriots, right now.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    You must be the pride of Denver.
    I'm just a Broncos fan guy!!! Your Chefs are trending down!!!
    2019. Superbowl win congrats!🎊
    2020 lost Superbowl
    2021 lost AFC Championship
    2022 lose in divisional round? Won by a coin flip this year !

Leave a comment:

• KC Caveman
    replied
    You must be the pride of Denver.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    True. Stupid decision. So was Bills coach who didn't call a squib kick and we won a game we shouldn't have won. That is the beauty and cruelty of this game. At one point, I didn't think we'd make the play-offs this year, so hell yeah, I enjoyed it. Been a fan all my life and I'm 51--never thought we'd sniff an AFC Championship game, let alone 4 of them. We came up short in 2 of those and embarrassed in the Super Bowl, but as a FAN, I will take that alllllll day, Blockbuster Video and all. I heard we might be getting a RedBox and cable Internet by 2023. In the meantime, I'll read the newspaper
    You guys still charge if the video isnt rewound at blockbuster?

Leave a comment:

• KC Caveman
    replied
    True. Stupid decision. So was Bills coach who didn't call a squib kick and we won a game we shouldn't have won. That is the beauty and cruelty of this game. At one point, I didn't think we'd make the play-offs this year, so hell yeah, I enjoyed it. Been a fan all my life and I'm 51--never thought we'd sniff an AFC Championship game, let alone 4 of them. We came up short in 2 of those and embarrassed in the Super Bowl, but as a FAN, I will take that alllllll day, Blockbuster Video and all. I heard we might be getting a RedBox and cable Internet by 2023. In the meantime, I'll read the newspaper

Leave a comment:

Working...
X