No announcement yet.

Takin’ Out The Trash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josh McDaniels is not guaranteed to fail, but he has a lot to prove. He said he's grown, but we'll see. He also said it was a fumble.

Positives
    Did well with The G.O.A.T., Matt Cassel & Mac Jones and will most likely take Carr to the next level
    Brilliant offensive mind can help our red scoring deficiencies
    Hunter Renfrow and Waller will do bigger things
    59-14
    Staff could be better
    Overachieving 10 win roster that's a better building block than what most new coaches inherit

Negatives
    Brilliant co-ordinators are most likely not great head coaches
    Belichick tree
    Punchable face
    14-59
    Made Vance Joseph look like Vance Lombardi in Denver
    His personality may disrupt a close knit locker room
    Needs to have an offense that keeps up with Kermit, Herbert and A A Ron/Russel Wilson

I like the new direction but time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      Good for you.

Good for Tebow.

So I gather that if Tebow was the Broncos QB the last five years, you would've had a winning season? Another ring? A victory against the Raiders the last couple of years?

AFC Champions and Superbowl Champions the last ten years shouldn't be owned by 20 year also rans, yet here you are. Defies logic, doesn't it?

So you're telling me that in the last five years, the only AFC West team that hasn't had a winning record is not the trash? Defies logic, doesn't it?

On a lighter note, I like your new coach. He's a BIG Star Wars nerd, so he'll fit right in, losing to The Dark Side.
      You got me, your team has had the better record since our hall of fame QB retired after our Superbowl in 2015. You should proud of that and not even think about the fact you haven't won a Superbowl since 1983 or a playoff game since 2002. Man must be awesome being a raider fan

BTW: I'm excited for our rivalry with McDaniels hope we get the season opener next season
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        Josh McDaniels is not guaranteed to fail, but he has a lot to prove. He said he's grown, but we'll see. He also said it was a fumble.

Positives
        Did well with The G.O.A.T., Matt Cassel & Mac Jones and will most likely take Carr to the next level
        Brilliant offensive mind can help our red scoring deficiencies
        Hunter Renfrow and Waller will do bigger things
        59-14
        Staff could be better
        Overachieving 10 win roster that's a better building block than what most new coaches inherit

Negatives
        Brilliant co-ordinators are most likely not great head coaches
        Belichick tree
        Punchable face
        14-59
        Made Vance Joseph look like Vance Lombardi in Denver
        His personality may disrupt a close knit locker room
        Needs to have an offense that keeps up with Kermit, Herbert and A A Ron/Russel Wilson

I like the new direction but time will tell.
        This will be interesting. My take (unsolicited): Josh and Carr butt heads immediately, Carr gets traded as a power move by McDaniels. Josh is entitled, I don't believe that has changed one iota. He won't tolerate challenge from someone not named Brady. It won't surprise me, at all, if he cheats again (continues cheating). He may destroy LV in a season.

Comment

Working...
        X