X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Josh McDaniels is not guaranteed to fail, but he has a lot to prove. He said he's grown, but we'll see. He also said it was a fumble.

Positives
    Did well with The G.O.A.T., Matt Cassel & Mac Jones and will most likely take Carr to the next level
    Brilliant offensive mind can help our red scoring deficiencies
    Hunter Renfrow and Waller will do bigger things
    59-14
    Staff could be better
    Overachieving 10 win roster that's a better building block than what most new coaches inherit

Negatives
    Brilliant co-ordinators are most likely not great head coaches
    Belichick tree
    Punchable face
    14-59
    Made Vance Joseph look like Vance Lombardi in Denver
    His personality may disrupt a close knit locker room
    Needs to have an offense that keeps up with Kermit, Herbert and A A Ron/Russel Wilson

I like the new direction but time will tell.

Bill O’Brien is the only coach from the Belichick coaching tree to make the playoffs.

McDaniels is trash. He won’t do anything relevant.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Josh McDaniels is not guaranteed to fail, but he has a lot to prove. He said he's grown, but we'll see. He also said it was a fumble.

Positives
    Did well with The G.O.A.T., Matt Cassel & Mac Jones and will most likely take Carr to the next level
    59-14
    Staff could be better
    Overachieving 10 win roster that's a better building block than what most new coaches inherit

Negatives
    Belichick tree
    Punchable face
    14-59
    Needs to have an offense that keeps up with Kermit, Herbert and A A Ron/Russel Wilson

This will be interesting. My take (unsolicited): Josh and Carr butt heads immediately, Carr gets traded as a power move by McDaniels. Josh is entitled, I don't believe that has changed one iota. He won't tolerate challenge from someone not named Brady. It won't surprise me, at all, if he cheats again (continues cheating). He may destroy LV in a season.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Good for you.

Good for Tebow.

So I gather that if Tebow was the Broncos QB the last five years, you would've had a winning season? Another ring? A victory against the Raiders the last couple of years?

AFC Champions and Superbowl Champions the last ten years shouldn't be owned by 20 year also rans, yet here you are. Defies logic, doesn't it?

So you're telling me that in the last five years, the only AFC West team that hasn't had a winning record is not the trash? Defies logic, doesn't it?

On a lighter note, I like your new coach. He's a BIG Star Wars nerd, so he'll fit right in, losing to The Dark Side.
    You got me, your team has had the better record since our hall of fame QB retired after our Superbowl in 2015. You should proud of that and not even think about the fact you haven't won a Superbowl since 1983 or a playoff game since 2002. Man must be awesome being a raider fan

BTW: I'm excited for our rivalry with McDaniels hope we get the season opener next season

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

Positives
    59-14
    Staff could be better

Negatives
    Belichick tree
    Punchable face
    14-59

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Just remeber Tim Tebow had more playoff wins than your team since 2002 season.
    You and the chargers are the trash of the division!!! Denver and KC have won 4 AFC Championships and two Superbowl's in the last ten years!!!
    Good for you.

Good for Tebow.

So I gather that if Tebow was the Broncos QB the last five years, you would've had a winning season? Another ring? A victory against the Raiders the last couple of years?

AFC Champions and Superbowl Champions the last ten years shouldn't be owned by 20 year also rans, yet here you are. Defies logic, doesn't it?

So you're telling me that in the last five years, the only AFC West team that hasn't had a winning record is not the trash? Defies logic, doesn't it?

On a lighter note, I like your new coach. He's a BIG Star Wars nerd, so he'll fit right in, losing to The Dark Side.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Safety View Post

Enjoy life with Josh. 4-13 coming up each of the next 4 seasons.
    Broncos fans today after hearing Josh McDaniels was hired.

Raiders fans after remembering what Josh did to y'all.

So we have something in common.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Says the reigning two time defending basement dweller.

Nothing mediocre about this season. That's like me calling the Broncos mediocre. I wouldn't give them that much credit.
    Just remeber Tim Tebow had more playoff wins than your team since 2002 season.
    You and the chargers are the trash of the division!!! Denver and KC have won 4 AFC Championships and two Superbowl's in the last ten years!!!

Leave a comment:

• Safety
    replied

Nothing mediocre about this season. That's like me calling the Broncos mediocre. I wouldn't give them that much credit.
    Enjoy life with Josh. 4-13 coming up each of the next 4 seasons.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

Raider fans have always been proud of their mediocrity.

Leave a comment:

• Safety
    replied

Damn right I'm proud.
    Raider fans have always been proud of their mediocrity.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

Damn right I'm proud.

Coach gets fired for saying racist, misogynistic and homophobic things that made us clutch our pearls.

Our first round receiver kills someone.

Our first round corner threatens to kill someone.

Another corner gets a DUI before a make or break game in Indy.

We get killed in KC and lost 5 out of 6.

And still made the playoffs.

The last 2 decades doesn't matter when it comes to this team and what could lie ahead. That's historical context for smack, not the roster. It was a nice attempt by you to make me feel whatever about the Raiders. But I've seen better attempts.

Cmon, Teddy was cheering on the boys like a true leader!! "Get him!" he yelled, but to no avail. The boys let him down.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Honey, I found two boats for us!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	GrandioseMeatyHornedtoad-small.gif
Views:	116
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	8400998

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

You're trash DS!!!!!

SEXY trash.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

Proud of what exactly? Choking in the playoffs like usual for the past 19 years and counting?
    Damn right I'm proud.

Coach gets fired for saying racist, misogynistic and homophobic things that made us clutch our pearls.

Our first round receiver kills someone.

Our first round corner threatens to kill someone.

Another corner gets a DUI before a make or break game in Indy.

We get killed in KC and lost 5 out of 6.

And still made the playoffs.

The last 2 decades doesn't matter when it comes to this team and what could lie ahead. That's historical context for smack, not the roster. It was a nice attempt by you to make me feel whatever about the Raiders. But I've seen better attempts.

Leave a comment:

• Safety
    replied
    Proud of my boys this season. As usual they can't handle the Chiefs but sent the Chargers home and swept the true trash of the AFC West.

Now comes the topsy turvy offseason. Harbaugh or no. Mayock or no. Carr or no. I think we get a new staff and tweak the roster for some much needed playmakers.
    Proud of what exactly? Choking in the playoffs like usual for the past 19 years and counting?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X