NFL Playoffs So Far...Comments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs So Far...Comments?

What do fans here think of the "wildcard games" so far?

The best for me as always.....there is only one thing better than watching the Dallas Cowboys LOSE....watching the Dallas Cowboys LOSE on their home turf.

Utah Bronco Freak

That was just a bad game by Dallas, they should have never been that close.

I also find it weird watching fans get upset over a playoff loss for a team that doesn't even deserve to be in the playoffs. Nothing about that game made Dallas look like a contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Han Solo View Post
      That was just a bad game by Dallas, they should have never been that close.

I also find it weird watching fans get upset over a playoff loss for a team that doesn't even deserve to be in the playoffs. Nothing about that game made Dallas look like a contender.
      My life will be complete if the Cowboys never get to the playoffs while I'm alive.

Jerry Jones....total putz, IMO.
      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

My thoughts on these playoffs is they suck!!!.…...

1 decent game out of 6.... Bengals raiders.... everything else stunk
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
          My thoughts on these playoffs is they suck!!!.…...

1 decent game out of 6.... Bengals raiders.... everything else stunk
          Maybe we'll get some real NFL action this week that keeps us on the edge of our seats......but probably not.
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I'm glad Buffalo, Cincinnati, Rams, Sf are still alive. I'm ecstatic the pats, raiders, and cowboys are dead. If someone will stomp KC and Brady, I'll beyond beyond joyful. It would be nice to actually watch the super bowl again one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
              I'm glad Buffalo, Cincinnati, Rams, Sf are still alive. I'm ecstatic the pats, raiders, and cowboys are dead. If someone will stomp KC and Brady, I'll beyond beyond joyful. It would be nice to actually watch the super bowl again one day.
              Tampa isn’t going to beat the Rams and there’s a solid chance bills beat kc.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
                I'm digging the Bills. Very fun to watch. GREAT PLAYS CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME!
                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                X