The Official Condolences Thread To The KC Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Condolences Thread To The KC Chiefs

No Super Bowl for them…watching the cocky arrogant posts turn to despair puts a happy smile on my face and will for a long long time. I only wish I was in KC tonight to drink some KC fans tears.

But really my condolences guys…(snicker)
    Last edited by Broncoted30; 01-30-2022, 04:07 PM.

Condolences??? I'm so happy right now, only condolences I'm giving are to those beers im about to crush in celebration

Comment

You know what? thanks Kansas City for helping us fire Fangio, and thank you for choking. My 2021 NFL Season has finally felt good for once. I don't even care who wins anymore.
      Originally posted by broncos SB2010
      I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

The raiders hired McDaniels and the chiefs epically choked away an AFC championship game. Pretty good day for us as Broncos fans. I mean, I'd much rather we be in the post season but if we can't be there at least they can't either...

Now to root for Von, because while Burrow was a hero to many of us today, he's gonna be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
          You know what? thanks Kansas City for helping us fire Fangio, and thank you for choking. My 2021 NFL Season has finally felt good for once. I don't even care who wins anymore.
          Same. This is the most excited I’ve been for the super bowl in years.

No Brady
          No Pats
          No Chiefs

I can’t wait for the next two weeks after we find out who wins the NFC.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylan View Post
            The raiders hired McDaniels and the chiefs epically choked away an AFC championship game. Pretty good day for us as Broncos fans. I mean, I'd much rather we be in the post season but if we can't be there at least they can't either...

Now to root for Von, because while Burrow was a hero to many of us today, he's gonna be a problem.
            Lol in all the excitement about the Chiefs losing, I totally forgot about another Raider being placed under arrest and Mcdaniels being hired. A great day indeed.

Comment

Unbelievable playoffs overall! Another comeback and OT win. So much fun.

Having the arrogant Chiefs choke away the win at home. Classic!

Next step is for the Broncos to get back to the party.

Comment

I am glad they lost!
                They are getting more beatable nowadays, but they have been very good for around 4 years now.
                I think 4 AFC championships in a row.
                They have been the best team in the AFC.
                It makes me sick watching them when they play so good.
                (They blew it today)

I am happy for Joe Cool and the Bengals.

Comment

A Broncos super bowl is obviously the best feeling but the Chiefs losing is a close second.

Comment

No Patrick Price today.

Kelce 🤡

Comment

St. Mary devine intervention for the Bengals.

Comment

Ha ha ha, the Chiefs should've lost last week but pulled out a miracle and took this game for granted. Glad I don't have to watch Tyreek Hills antics or hear about the stupid thing Mahomes wife and brother did at the Superbowl.

The look on Kelces face at the end was priceless!

Comment

Three quarterbacks that Brian Callahan worked with make the playoffs this year. (Carr, Burrow, and Stafford)

Comment

Mahomes is the next Russell Wilson....1 SB win, 1 SB loss, and fades into mediocracy.
                            Last edited by BroncoBreeder; 01-30-2022, 05:29 PM.

Comment

I’m not sending my condolences to the Chiefs. I wanted them to lose.
                              2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X