No announcement yet.

The Official Condolences Thread To The KC Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Wilson wanted to go to the SB he probably should have stayed in the NFC. The AFC is loaded with good teams with great young QBs. In the NFC he had Brady and Rodgers, and who have one foot in retirement, and Stafford.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tges58 View Post
      If Wilson wanted to go to the SB he probably should have stayed in the NFC. The AFC is loaded with good teams with great young QBs. In the NFC he had Brady and Rodgers, and who have one foot in retirement, and Stafford.
      When he went to the Super bowl in the past he had to go through loaded teams like the 49ers, Saints, and Green Bay!!!! He ain’t scared of great teams?
      Hard times make hard people!!!! Whoever makes it out of this division gonna be battle tested, and hard to beat!!! Lets go!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        When he went to the Super bowl in the past he had to go through loaded teams like the 49ers, Saints, and Green Bay!!!! He ain’t scared of great teams?
        Hard times make hard people!!!! Whoever makes it out of this division gonna be battle tested, and hard to beat!!! Lets go!!!!!
        He didn't have to face anywhere near the QB talent he'll be facing this .year. We'll see.

You are right about being battle tested. The West is going to be beating the crap out of each other this year.

Comment

He didn't have to face anywhere near the QB talent he'll be facing this .year. We'll see.

You are right about being battle tested. The West is going to be beating the crap out of each other this year.
          True!!! There are levels!!! This is the next level!!!!!! Mahomes is use to beating up on Carr and Herbert with their zero playoff wins combined lol!!! Oh and whatever turd QB had!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

True!!! There are levels!!! This is the next level!!!!!! Mahomes is use to beating up on Carr and Herbert with their zero playoff wins combined lol!!! Oh and whatever turd QB had!!!!
            Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, DeShawn Watson, Tom Brady... These are a few of those "turd" QBs Mahomes has beaten.

Comment

Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, DeShawn Watson, Tom Brady... These are a few of those "turd" QBs Mahomes has beaten.
              My bad! I meant whatever turd QB we had!! I was bringing up our division.

The broncos are 3-1 vs Brady in the postseason, I believe Brady 2-0 vs your guy!

Deshawn and Lamar are combined 2-5 in the playoffs!!!

Wilson has beat Brees, Newton, Peyton and Arod!!!!

All good! Wilson has faced the best in the playoffs so this division isn’t gonna scare him. Last year he was in a division with Super bowl champ Stafford, Garrapalo who took the niners to the conference championship and Murray who is no slouch!
              Last edited by 58Miller; 06-19-2022, 06:34 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

My bad! I meant whatever turd QB we had!! I was bringing up our division.

The broncos are 3-1 vs Brady in the postseason, I believe Brady 2-0 vs your guy!

Deshawn and Lamar are combined 2-5 in the playoffs!!!

Wilson has beat Brees, Newton, Peyton and Arod!!!!

All good! Wilson has faced the best in the playoffs so this division isn’t gonna scare him. Last year he was in a division with Super bowl champ Stafford, Garrapalo who took the niners to the conference championship and Murray who is no slouch!
                Since becoming a starter Mahomes has taken KC to 4 straight AFC WEST championships, 4 AFCCG, 2 SB, a SB win, and has been league MVP and SB MVP. He's been to the conference championship every year and has never won less than 12 games.Has Wilson ever accomplished all of those things?

P.S. What exactly is your point here? Looking at the amount of quality teams in each conference, are you saying Wilson wouldnt have it easier in the NFC. Really?

Comment

Since becoming a starter Mahomes has taken KC to 4 straight AFC WEST championships, 4 AFCCG, 2 SB, a SB win, and has been league MVP and SB MVP. He's been to the conference championship every year and has never won less than 12 games.Has Wilson ever accomplished all of those things?

P.S. What exactly is your point here? Looking at the amount of quality teams in each conference, are you saying Wilson wouldnt have it easier in the NFC. Really?
                  My point!!! Wilson has played in loaded divisions and conferences and succeeded !!! especially when he has the best run game and defense in the division!!!

Mahomes is truly an elite QB and has beat a lot of good teams and QB’s but Wilson has faced as good if not better teams!

Mahomes and Wilson have both won superbowls and lost super bowl, Wilson lost his in the final play and Mahomes got smoked!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

My point!!! Wilson has played in loaded divisions and conferences and succeeded !!! especially when he has the best run game and defense in the division!!!

Mahomes is truly an elite QB and has beat a lot of good teams and QB’s but Wilson has faced as good if not better teams!

Mahomes and Wilson have both won superbowls and lost super bowl, Wilson lost his in the final play and Mahomes got smoked!!!
                    Mahomes got "smoked" because he was playing with an Oline that had backups and the backups backups, some of them playing out of position. Do you think Wilson could have done better under those circumstances against one of the best pass rushing teams in the league? No. If he could Seattle would have won more than 7 games last year.

And you still haven't addressed the point of my post. Looking at the teams in each conference, you really don't think playing in the NFC would t be easier than the AFC? I sure do.

Comment

Mahomes got "smoked" because he was playing with an Oline that had backups and the backups backups, some of them playing out of position. Do you think Wilson could have done better under those circumstances against one of the best pass rushing teams in the league? No. If he could Seattle would have won more than 7 games last year.

And you still haven't addressed the point of my post. Looking at the teams in each conference, you really don't think playing in the NFC would t be easier than the AFC? I sure do.
                      when wilson had to go through the niners, Packers. Panthers, and Saints with bree’s? no Arod and Brees pretty good and those niners and panthers defenses were legit!!!
                      Mahomes beating Allen last year was legit but he lost to Brady and the year he won he didn’t have to beat anyone who had ever won a superbowl!
                      You honestly think beating deshaun watson, Tannehill and Garrapalo is harder than beating. Drew Brees, Kapernick with that niner defense (reigning NFC champions) and 55 td Peyton manning?
                      sigpic

Comment

when wilson had to go through the niners, Packers. Panthers, and Saints with bree’s? no Arod and Brees pretty good and those niners and panthers defenses were legit!!!
                        Mahomes beating Allen last year was legit but he lost to Brady and the year he won he didn’t have to beat anyone who had ever won a superbowl!
                        You honestly think beating deshaun watson, Tannehill and Garrapalo is harder than beating. Drew Brees, Kapernick with that niner defense (reigning NFC champions) and 55 td Peyton manning?
                        ISorry, but obviously you are completely missing my point. I'm not talking about the past, I'm talking RIGHT NOW, the present. And presently top to bottom there's a lot more elite teams in the AFC than there is in the NFC.

As far as Brady goes, I'm pretty sure Mahomes has beaten him 2 out of the last 3 times they've played, including beating him during the regular season the year they met in the SB, I've already covered a huge reason why they lost the SB. Wilson had oline problems last year, they won 7 games.

Comment

ISorry, but obviously you are completely missing my point. I'm not talking about the past, I'm talking RIGHT NOW, the present. And presently top to bottom there's a lot more elite teams in the AFC than there is in the NFC.

As far as Brady goes, I'm pretty sure Mahomes has beaten him 2 out of the last 3 times they've played, including beating him during the regular season the year they met in the SB, I've already covered a huge reason why they lost the SB. Wilson had oline problems last year, they won 7 games.
                          I ageee 100% the road to the Super bowl goes through the AFC!!!

And I do believe when it comes to Superbowl’s it more about the team than the QB.
                          Example of Wilson vs Peyton Manning (Manning league MVP) Wilson much better team.

Peyton vs Cam ( Cam MVP) Peyton had a awesome defense.

Mahomes vs Brady - Brady had the better line but also a much better defense.

The complete team that has a dominant defense and a run game probably come out on top. Baltimore comes to mind.
                          Running the ball and keeping firepower on teams like Vegas, KC, Buffalo, Chargers, & Bengals on the sidelines is the only way at times to really slow them down.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X