congrats on getting your QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats on getting your QB

well broncos fans, you got your QB. the only way the Broncos were ever going to fix their QB situation was a trade like this. yes, the Broncos gave up a lot but it's worth it. now the division got that much tougher for the chargers, they better fix that defense, that's all I have to say.

We're still not going to make the playoffs. KC is way too good. So are the Chargers.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

Comment

This is a good deal for both sides. RW for 2 years at $27mil/year puts Denver in a good position. Picks & players is a good deal for Seattle. Not a great day for Las Vegas…

Comment

Y'all had your fun, now its our turn!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
          We're still not going to make the playoffs. KC is way too good. So are the Chargers.
          You're not even a Broncos fan? How are you gonna say "we're"?

This is gonna start some fun seasons! 3 AFC West teams in every year?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post

You're not even a Broncos fan? How are you gonna say "we're"?

This is gonna start some fun seasons! 3 AFC West teams in every year?
            But you're wrong. I love the Doncos.
            Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
            Accept it or seek therapy !
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks baph. AFCW is going to be a dog fight for a while now...as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
                Thanks baph. AFCW is going to be a dog fight for a while now...as it should be.
                I don’t see much of a dogfight. Adding RW gives them the 3rd best QB in the AFC West and makes them the 3rd best team in the AFC West. Not to mention, Denver has lost their 1st & 2nd round picks in 22 & 23. It’s a great news story, that certainly makes Denver fans happy, but without additional FA signings, they’re still looking up at the Chargers & Chiefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

I don’t see much of a dogfight. Adding RW gives them the 3rd best QB in the AFC West and makes them the 3rd best team in the AFC West. Not to mention, Denver has lost their 1st & 2nd round picks in 22 & 23. It’s a great news story, that certainly makes Denver fans happy, but without additional FA signings, they’re still looking up at the Chargers & Chiefs.
                  LoL 🤣

Yeah ok guy.... whatever

Keep on hating because you never got over Denver owning the pansies in the playoffs
                  sigpic

Comment

at minimum, it makes them better than they were, even considering the argument you're making. let's see what happens in FA, if the chargers don't vastly improve their defense in FA and the draft, they could be the 3rd or 4th best team in this division ngl. for the record, I do think the chargers fix their DL and add talent to the secondary this off-season.

Comment

Let's play some footbaawwwwwwwl!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        well broncos fans, you got your QB. the only way the Broncos were ever going to fix their QB situation was a trade like this. yes, the Broncos gave up a lot but it's worth it. now the division got that much tougher for the chargers, they better fix that defense, that's all I have to say.
                        Thanks for being so nice here but Broncos are coming for Chargers ass next year better watch out.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	drew.lock.twitter.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	8410837
                          (10 characters)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	200.gif
Views:	232
Size:	380.0 KB
ID:	8410841
                            (Mac Jones Sucks)

Comment

Your prerogative.

To me, Wilson is better than Herbert and, at least, comparable to mahomes. Without Wilson, Denver was destined to 1-6 in division games. With Wilson, they have a chance in every division game. For that matter, in every game they have a chance to win. The same can't be said during the last five years.

Comment

Working...
                              X