Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    That looks like you all off season!!!!
    naw that's literally you two weeks into the season. I said things in the pre-season and none of them have yet to be disproven.

you're scared, which is why you're talking smack about stats after two games. only the chargers though, I'm sure you don't think Wilson is washed up after two games, do you?

I will say that nobody is saying the charger's run defense is bad after two games except you........but lots are talking about how bad Wilson and the broncos look.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post

naw that's literally you two weeks into the season. I said things in the pre-season and none of them have yet to be disproven.

you're scared, which is why you're talking smack about stats after two games. only the chargers though, I'm sure you don't think Wilson is washed up after two games, do you?

I will say that nobody is saying the charger's run defense is bad after two games except you........but lots are talking about how bad Wilson and the broncos look.
      What have I bragged about through two weeks again?
      I made a thread congratulating the Seahawks on beating us and I called out my head coach after a win! Always reaching Baphs! Still mad I pointed out how bad your run defense was on that play that you had to have a stop down 7 points😏
      sigpic

Comment

What have I bragged about through two weeks again?
        I made a thread congratulating the Seahawks on beating us and I called out my head coach after a win! Always reaching Baphs! Still mad I pointed out how bad your run defense was on that play that you had to have a stop down 7 points😏
        you have nothing to brag about, your team has come out of the gate about as bad as you could.

the broncos had the easiest start in the division and look at them? but that's for another topic I suppose.

anyway, you said the charger's run defense isn't fixed based on one run, two weeks into the season. my point is it's just one play but then you mention average yards per rush knowing that one play skews that stat.

the most pointless smack ever. it's dumb, ignorant, and that's why I called you out on it. Do you think your piss poor attempt at trolling made me mad? I'm just exposing your dumb nonsensical trolling attempts like I always do.

again, come talk to me in a few weeks when average stats actually mean anything.

Comment

• so 58troller, does that mean the bronco's offense is still really bad even with Wilson who you said was better than herbert? since we are making blanket statements based on stats this early in the season? are you ready to eat that crow now?

AFC West QBs this season:
          Justin Herbert: 613 Yards, 6 TDs, 1 INTs, 72% CMP%, 70.7 QBR
          Patrick Mahomes: 595 Yards, 7 TDs, “0” INTs, 73% CMP%, 82.5 QBR
          Russell Wilson: 559 Yards, 2 TDs, 1 INTs, 58.9% CMP%, 48.9 QBR
          Derek Carr: 547 Yards, 4 TDs, 3 INTs, 61.8% CMP%, 40.7 QBR

so I guess Wilson is more on par with derek carr than herbert and mahomes?

if you are not the troll I say you are, tell me you were wrong.
          Last edited by baphamet; 09-20-2022, 08:13 AM.

Comment

you have nothing to brag about, your team has come out of the gate about as bad as you could.

the broncos had the easiest start in the division and look at them? but that's for another topic I suppose.

anyway, you said the charger's run defense isn't fixed based on one run, two weeks into the season. my point is it's just one play but then you mention average yards per rush knowing that one play skews that stat.

the most pointless smack ever. it's dumb, ignorant, and that's why I called you out on it. Do you think your piss poor attempt at trolling made me mad? I'm just exposing your dumb nonsensical trolling attempts like I always do.

again, come talk to me in a few weeks when average stats actually mean anything.

Oh so when your run defense has to make a stop against a team that primarily throws and they get gashed for a 52 yard run no one is allowed to comment on that because other plays they were good? Yeah that’s not how football works baphs! You said your defensive line was overhauled to stop the run and on that play they failed, period!!!! You can continue to cry about it but it still happened.

Did you ever watch Barry Sanders ? Lets say he had 10 carries, 5 of them would go for a yard or 2. 2 of them would be for a loss where he would cut back and get tackled behind the line. Another 2 would be ok around 4 or 5 yards and then he would break one for 50 or 60 yard td. Based on your logic would you say Barry wasn’t good he just had one good run? No! You wouldn’t, nobody would. It’s about what you do a whole game. You have never been wrong in your life so as usual your flipping out because I made the comment your run game doesn’t look fixed 🤣🤣🤣
            sigpic

Comment

Oh so when your run defense has to make a stop against a team that primarily throws and they get gashed for a 52 yard run no one is allowed to comment on that because other plays they were good? Yeah that’s not how football works baphs! You said your defensive line was overhauled to stop the run and on that play they failed, period!!!! You can continue to cry about it but it still happened.
              so the other 30 rushes against the chargers so far this season is null and void because of one 52-yard run, that's literally your argument. you have no idea how the NFL works, that much has been evident for years.

Did you ever watch Barry Sanders ? Lets say he had 10 carries, 5 of them would go for a yard or 2. 2 of them would be for a loss where he would cut back and get tackled behind the line. Another 2 would be ok around 4 or 5 yards and then he would break one for 50 or 60 yard td. Based on your logic would you say Barry wasn’t good he just had one good run? No! You wouldn’t, nobody would. It’s about what you do a whole game. You have never been wrong in your life so as usual your flipping out because I made the comment your run game doesn’t look fixed 🤣🤣🤣
              That's because Barry wouldn't get buried every run and just have one 60-yard run. did that ever happen? maybe, but in the vast majority of his games, it definitely did not.

I also wouldn't come to any conclusion on any player or team, based on one run or one game. especially considering how bad the Broncos have been in that same span which you clearly don't have the same opinion on.

does wilson suck now? is the broncos offense not fixed? were you just talking out of your ass when you were bragging about how good the broncos offense would be?

you don't see me saying Wilson is done and the broncos offense isn't fixed, do you? That's because I'm not an idiot.

you are and always will be a straight-up clown

Comment

so the other 30 rushes against the chargers so far this season is null and void because of one 52-yard run, that's literally your argument. you have no idea how the NFL works, that much has been evident for years.

That's because Barry wouldn't get buried every run and just have one 60-yard run. did that ever happen? maybe, but in the vast majority of his games, it definitely did not.

I also wouldn't come to any conclusion on any player or team, based on one run or one game. especially considering how bad the Broncos have been in that same span which you clearly don't have the same opinion on.

does wilson suck now? is the broncos offense not fixed? were you just talking out of your ass when you were bragging about how good the broncos offense would be?

you don't see me saying Wilson is done and the broncos offense isn't fixed, do you? That's because I'm not an idiot.

you are and always will be a straight-up clown
                Wilson has a lot of work to do as does the broncos offense. We suck right now in the redzone .
                sigpic

Comment

Wilson has a lot of work to do as does the broncos offense. We suck right now in the redzone .
                  the bronco's offense is not fixed....SAY IT YOU CLOWN ASS HYPOCRITE!

Comment

the bronco's offense is not fixed....SAY IT YOU CLOWN ASS HYPOCRITE!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	A8BBA219-F255-4D5D-AE50-DDC4E9742988.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	8426693
                    Baphs Stelter calling anybody a clown when this photo of him sums up his smack 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                    sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	A8BBA219-F255-4D5D-AE50-DDC4E9742988.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	8426693
                      Baphs Stelter calling anybody a clown when this photo of him sums up his smack 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                      oh so you are just trolling then? big surprise!

Comment

oh so you are just trolling then? big surprise!
                        No, I made observation of your team and made a comment based on you saying this and you have lost your mind:
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post

how are you going to run against a DL that was overhauled just to stop the run?

two of the interior linemen they brought in were both top 15 in run stop rate, SJD was best in the league in that regard last season.
                        Doesn’t overhaul mean to repair or fix ?
                        You were laughing at me for even suggesting the broncos could run and now your losing your mind
                        ​😏
                        sigpic

Comment

No, I made observation of your team and made a comment based on you saying this and you have lost your mind:
                          "an observation"? by saying the charger's run defense "isn't fixed" based on one run only? meanwhile, if you are going to come to any conclusion after only two weeks, the statistics tell another story.

https://theathletic.com/3613424/2022...e-film-review/

Doesn’t overhaul mean to repair or fix ?
                          You were laughing at me for even suggesting the broncos could run and now your losing your mind
                          ​😏
                          you mean this?

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          Denver is going to run the ball right down your teams throat and then Wilson is gonna make you pay when you load the box.
                          I like how you latch onto that one 52-yard run and suggest the charger's run defense isn't fixed, even though the statistics don't support that. but what about all the things that you said?

"were 1-1 and second in the division" 'that's your response?

Comment

"an observation"? by saying the charger's run defense "isn't fixed" based on one run only? meanwhile, if you are going to come to any conclusion after only two weeks, the statistics tell another story.

https://theathletic.com/3613424/2022...e-film-review/

you mean this?

I like how you latch onto that one 52-yard run and suggest the charger's run defense isn't fixed, even though the statistics don't support that. but what about all the things that you said?

"were 1-1 and second in the division" 'that's your response?

Yes it was an observation! When your team needed a stop at the most important time they blew it!

Or do you have an article to explain to me how allowing a 52 yard run that leads to a fg making it a 10 pt game is good run defense?
                            Last edited by 58Miller; 09-21-2022, 08:23 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• you keep saying I'm losing my mind and that I'm pissed off but you're the only one here saying dumb things and this is how I talk smack, so get used to it man!

Do you want me to back off? then stop saying stupid things, it's really that simple.

Comment

Yes it was an observation! When your team needed a stop at the most important time they blew it!
                                but then said the run defense "is not fixed" based on that "observation"?

why come to that conclusion based on one run and ignore the other 30 unless you're just trolling? is it because you want me to be wrong so bad that you ended up looking dumb again?

do you deny saying the charger's run defense isn't fixed because of that run? I can find the quote if you like.

Comment

Working...
                                X