X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Wilson has a lot of work to do as does the broncos offense. We suck right now in the redzone .
    the bronco's offense is not fixed....SAY IT YOU CLOWN ASS HYPOCRITE!

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

so the other 30 rushes against the chargers so far this season is null and void because of one 52-yard run, that's literally your argument. you have no idea how the NFL works, that much has been evident for years.

That's because Barry wouldn't get buried every run and just have one 60-yard run. did that ever happen? maybe, but in the vast majority of his games, it definitely did not.

I also wouldn't come to any conclusion on any player or team, based on one run or one game. especially considering how bad the Broncos have been in that same span which you clearly don't have the same opinion on.

does wilson suck now? is the broncos offense not fixed? were you just talking out of your ass when you were bragging about how good the broncos offense would be?

you don't see me saying Wilson is done and the broncos offense isn't fixed, do you? That's because I'm not an idiot.

you are and always will be a straight-up clown
    Wilson has a lot of work to do as does the broncos offense. We suck right now in the redzone .

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Oh so when your run defense has to make a stop against a team that primarily throws and they get gashed for a 52 yard run no one is allowed to comment on that because other plays they were good? Yeah that’s not how football works baphs! You said your defensive line was overhauled to stop the run and on that play they failed, period!!!! You can continue to cry about it but it still happened.
    so the other 30 rushes against the chargers so far this season is null and void because of one 52-yard run, that's literally your argument. you have no idea how the NFL works, that much has been evident for years.

Did you ever watch Barry Sanders ? Lets say he had 10 carries, 5 of them would go for a yard or 2. 2 of them would be for a loss where he would cut back and get tackled behind the line. Another 2 would be ok around 4 or 5 yards and then he would break one for 50 or 60 yard td. Based on your logic would you say Barry wasn’t good he just had one good run? No! You wouldn’t, nobody would. It’s about what you do a whole game. You have never been wrong in your life so as usual your flipping out because I made the comment your run game doesn’t look fixed 🤣🤣🤣
    That's because Barry wouldn't get buried every run and just have one 60-yard run. did that ever happen? maybe, but in the vast majority of his games, it definitely did not.

I also wouldn't come to any conclusion on any player or team, based on one run or one game. especially considering how bad the Broncos have been in that same span which you clearly don't have the same opinion on.

does wilson suck now? is the broncos offense not fixed? were you just talking out of your ass when you were bragging about how good the broncos offense would be?

you don't see me saying Wilson is done and the broncos offense isn't fixed, do you? That's because I'm not an idiot.

you are and always will be a straight-up clown

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

you have nothing to brag about, your team has come out of the gate about as bad as you could.

the broncos had the easiest start in the division and look at them? but that's for another topic I suppose.

anyway, you said the charger's run defense isn't fixed based on one run, two weeks into the season. my point is it's just one play but then you mention average yards per rush knowing that one play skews that stat.

the most pointless smack ever. it's dumb, ignorant, and that's why I called you out on it. Do you think your piss poor attempt at trolling made me mad? I'm just exposing your dumb nonsensical trolling attempts like I always do.

again, come talk to me in a few weeks when average stats actually mean anything.

Oh so when your run defense has to make a stop against a team that primarily throws and they get gashed for a 52 yard run no one is allowed to comment on that because other plays they were good? Yeah that’s not how football works baphs! You said your defensive line was overhauled to stop the run and on that play they failed, period!!!! You can continue to cry about it but it still happened.

Did you ever watch Barry Sanders ? Lets say he had 10 carries, 5 of them would go for a yard or 2. 2 of them would be for a loss where he would cut back and get tackled behind the line. Another 2 would be ok around 4 or 5 yards and then he would break one for 50 or 60 yard td. Based on your logic would you say Barry wasn’t good he just had one good run? No! You wouldn’t, nobody would. It’s about what you do a whole game. You have never been wrong in your life so as usual your flipping out because I made the comment your run game doesn’t look fixed 🤣🤣🤣

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    so 58troller, does that mean the bronco's offense is still really bad even with Wilson who you said was better than herbert? since we are making blanket statements based on stats this early in the season? are you ready to eat that crow now?

AFC West QBs this season:
    Justin Herbert: 613 Yards, 6 TDs, 1 INTs, 72% CMP%, 70.7 QBR
    Patrick Mahomes: 595 Yards, 7 TDs, “0” INTs, 73% CMP%, 82.5 QBR
    Russell Wilson: 559 Yards, 2 TDs, 1 INTs, 58.9% CMP%, 48.9 QBR
    Derek Carr: 547 Yards, 4 TDs, 3 INTs, 61.8% CMP%, 40.7 QBR

so I guess Wilson is more on par with derek carr than herbert and mahomes?

if you are not the troll I say you are, tell me you were wrong.
    Last edited by baphamet; 09-20-2022, 07:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    What have I bragged about through two weeks again?
    I made a thread congratulating the Seahawks on beating us and I called out my head coach after a win! Always reaching Baphs! Still mad I pointed out how bad your run defense was on that play that you had to have a stop down 7 points😏
    you have nothing to brag about, your team has come out of the gate about as bad as you could.

the broncos had the easiest start in the division and look at them? but that's for another topic I suppose.

anyway, you said the charger's run defense isn't fixed based on one run, two weeks into the season. my point is it's just one play but then you mention average yards per rush knowing that one play skews that stat.

the most pointless smack ever. it's dumb, ignorant, and that's why I called you out on it. Do you think your piss poor attempt at trolling made me mad? I'm just exposing your dumb nonsensical trolling attempts like I always do.

again, come talk to me in a few weeks when average stats actually mean anything.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

naw that's literally you two weeks into the season. I said things in the pre-season and none of them have yet to be disproven.

you're scared, which is why you're talking smack about stats after two games. only the chargers though, I'm sure you don't think Wilson is washed up after two games, do you?

I will say that nobody is saying the charger's run defense is bad after two games except you........but lots are talking about how bad Wilson and the broncos look.
    What have I bragged about through two weeks again?
    I made a thread congratulating the Seahawks on beating us and I called out my head coach after a win! Always reaching Baphs! Still mad I pointed out how bad your run defense was on that play that you had to have a stop down 7 points😏

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    That looks like you all off season!!!!
    naw that's literally you two weeks into the season. I said things in the pre-season and none of them have yet to be disproven.

you're scared, which is why you're talking smack about stats after two games. only the chargers though, I'm sure you don't think Wilson is washed up after two games, do you?

I will say that nobody is saying the charger's run defense is bad after two games except you........but lots are talking about how bad Wilson and the broncos look.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

58miller after going 1-1 against two of the worst teams in football:

Click image for larger version

Name:	?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn1.vox-cdn.com%2Fimported_assets%2F2223897%2Fwrestling-gif-3.gif&f=1&nofb=1.gif
Views:	9
Size:	1,011.2 KB
ID:	8426499
    That looks like you all off season!!!!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Chargers and Broncos both 1-1 😏
    Charger fans know they ain’t winnning anything every year 🤣
    58miller after going 1-1 against two of the worst teams in football:

Name:	?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn1.vox-cdn.com%2Fimported_assets%2F2223897%2Fwrestling-gif-3.gif&f=1&nofb=1.gif
Views:	9
Size:	1,011.2 KB
ID:	8426499

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    The broncos roster is inept from top to bottom.
    the positions that should have been shored up long ago are still a revolving door. Literally it’s a crap shoot when it comes to the broncos. Poor Bronco fans, every years since Peyton taxidermied and mounted his jock strap in Elways office they think they are winning the Super Bowl each year. Tell me this Denver, do you really think that Wilson is going to lead you to the promised land? I wonder what Tom Hanks thinks about Wilson?

Chargers and Broncos both 1-1 😏
    Charger fans know they ain’t winnning anything every year 🤣

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    the positions that should have been shored up long ago are still a revolving door. Literally it’s a crap shoot when it comes to the broncos. Poor Bronco fans, every years since Peyton taxidermied and mounted his jock strap in Elways office they think they are winning the Super Bowl each year. Tell me this Denver, do you really think that Wilson is going to lead you to the promised land? I wonder what Tom Hanks thinks about Wilson?

Name:	tee-hee.gif
Views:	14
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	8426472

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Baphs Stelter acting like he never said anything about the Chargers runs defense 😏

🤣😂🤣

based on one play. how are you going to score on any defense when both your backs fumble inside the 5? that's two plays, at least

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Baphs Stelter acting like he never said anything about the Chargers runs defense 😏

how are you going to run against a DL that was overhauled just to stop the run?

two of the interior linemen they brought in were both top 15 in run stop rate, SJD was best in the league in that regard last season. not to mention bosa who was the only consistently good run stopper from last year and add in mack, who is also a good run stopper. both mack and bosa are really good setting the edge.

🤣😂🤣

Leave a comment:

Working...
X