Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    i went through this entire thread and can't seem to find where I said the charger's run defense would be great. not sure where I said Staley is an all-time great coach either, seems to me, that you need to lie and pretend that I'm wrong so you can talk smack.

stay tuned and watch 58miller disappear from smack in a few short weeks.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

because you posted like twice about an even bigger choke job? you seem to care more about the chargers losing to the chiefs than your own team losing to one of the worst teams in football.

I guess since one game means so much, one run means so much..... that must also mean the broncos are still trash because of one game as well?
    I made an entire thread congratulating the Seahawks on the win! And i didn’t give anybody a pass! You wont miss many games when you turn the ball over twice in the redzone and have 12 penalties! I think that covered it pretty well!
    Clearly you can’t handle the fact you ran your fat mouth all offseason about how your defense would stop the run now, JC Jackson would lock it down, your coach is great and your QB is clutch!
    In Review:
    - Your run defense gave up a 52 yard run with the game on the line
    - your shutdown corner got beat for a td by a guy I have never heard of
    - your all time coach blew 10 pt leads twice and punted the ball to mahomes under 4 minutes down 7 pts!
    - your clutch QB threw a pick six and then followed it up with one first down and a punt after another int was dropped.

The Chargers played good enough to beat the Chiefs last night, if they had a better coach, better run defense and an elite QB I bet they pull it off 😏

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Why are you bringing up week 1 after a Herbert Choke job in week 2? 🤣🤣🤣
    Week 2 buddy and the Bolts with their HOF Coach and QB blow a 10 pt lead!!!!

Breaking News! Baphs Stelter reporting on how he will spend the rest of his night:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	F0E44459-6FE8-4A33-AD11-14181968C8F0.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	8425259
    because you posted like twice about an even bigger choke job? you seem to care more about the chargers losing to the chiefs than your own team losing to one of the worst teams in football.

I guess since one game means so much, one run means so much..... that must also mean the broncos are still trash because of one game as well?

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    This thread didn’t age well. Chargers are a good team, but they haven’t forgotten they’re the chargers.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

why did your team lose to one of the worst teams in football and look like the worst-coached team in the NFL? why were you not posting this much after that loss?

the chargers just played an actual good team and lost, it happens. not a turd with geno smith as their QB handing out L's
    Why are you bringing up week 1 after a Herbert Choke job in week 2? 🤣🤣🤣
    Week 2 buddy and the Bolts with their HOF Coach and QB blow a 10 pt lead!!!!

Breaking News! Baphs Stelter reporting on how he will spend the rest of his night:

Name:	F0E44459-6FE8-4A33-AD11-14181968C8F0.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	8425259
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Defense played well enough to win, their QB blew it, and then they failed to stop the run.
    You said they fixed their run defense?

Oh and why did JC Jackson get burned?
    I thought he was a lockdown corner? Samuel looked better to me!
    why did your team lose to one of the worst teams in football and look like the worst-coached team in the NFL? why were you not posting this much after that loss?

the chargers just played an actual good team and lost, it happens. not a turd with geno smith as their QB handing out L's

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

so you bash the chargers for giving up one bad run then credit them for holding mahomes to 20?

the entire defense played about as well as you could against the chiefs.
    Defense played well enough to win, their QB blew it, and then they failed to stop the run.
    You said they fixed their run defense?

Oh and why did JC Jackson get burned?
    I thought he was a lockdown corner? Samuel looked better to me!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Chargers couldn’t stop run when team had to have the ball back despite us being told the run defense was fixed.

The defense held Mahomes to 20 pts! We were told that Herbert only missed the playoffs due to his defense!

I would blame this play for the loss:
    so you bash the chargers for giving up one bad run then credit them for holding mahomes to 20?

the entire defense played about as well as you could against the chiefs.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Chargers couldn’t stop run when team had to have the ball back despite us being told the run defense was fixed.

The defense held Mahomes to 20 pts! We were told that Herbert only missed the playoffs due to his defense!

I would blame this play for the loss:

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

Mack is a great player but truth is he hasnt had double digit sacks since 2018

mack in his first game as a charger:

- 6 tackle
    - 3 TFLs
    - 3 sacks
    - 4 QB hits
    - 1 forced fumble

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	33
Size:	2.38 MB
ID:	8423510

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

these guys know what's up.

Leave a comment:

• BiscuitBronco
    replied

speaking of "crow" let me ask you this: are you going to stick around and eat your fat plate of crow when the bolts do make the playoffs?
    Of course my dear, God willing I hope to be alive mid century

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

Hackett will not be on the hot seat after one season

you really are out of touch with how the NFL works.
    Your the one out of touch. This season is hige for Hackett, & GM George Paton. New owner Robert Walton did not hire them, if they struggle he will not hesitate to bring in his own group & start fresh.
    He has about 50 Billion more than your teams owner ( thats why you guys pay rent on the couch of the Rams stadium).

You dont pay $4.5 Billion for a team and wait around to see if the coach is good or not, especially if you need to decide on paying your QB quarter of a billion.
    I hope it all works out which means we had a great season. I like Hackett but he has a lot to prove.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    I'm moving on from this.......all teams in the division have a good roster and have a chance at the division title. the chiefs are still the team to beat until proven otherwise.

That's the last thing I'm saying about this for now.

Name:	E05C2F33-A7CD-4DFA-BADD-27173054D3BD.gif
Views:	78
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	8418196JK
    I get it, your stoked on your roster going into 2022, all trash talk aside you should be your team definitely got better this off-season ?

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

1. because you don't understand how big of a difference the two systems are from each other. had they not changed the defensive system at all and it didn't improve? then you might have a point.

2. there are many reasons why they missed the playoffs, it's not because of one 4th down call on the 18-yard line. especially when herbert was 7/7 on 4th down that same game.

3. I said they arguably have the best roster in the NFL, meaning definitely one of the best. I think the bills and bucks have a say in that argument but in terms of the division, I do think the chargers have the best roster on paper. but like I said (which you love to ignore) it is definitely close. I think Denver has a really good roster, I think all teams in the division have a good roster.

ive said AFCCG or bust and you have said nothing, yet im the one "afraid" to go all in?

if your team's roster is better you are saying they have a top 3 roster in the NFL, which is almost universally said about the chargers heading into the season. so....why are you scared??

I said they have a better roster than the Chargers. Meaning I think they have a better roster than the Chargers. Your the one who is scared!
    1. You make an entire thread claiming your team has the best roster in the division, and then because your SCARED, say Im not saying theyll win the division though? Why because your scared to say it!

2. you then double down saying best roster in the nfl but wont say you'll win the Superbowl because your SCARED!

Name:	3E9F255E-A97B-46CC-A7CF-B32225EA9A0E.gif
Views:	77
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	8418194

Leave a comment:

Working...
X