X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    the chargers have the best roster in the division and arguably in the NFL......yes I said it.

this is not me saying they will for sure win the division, chargers always seem to charger after all! but talent-wise, no team in the division stacks up. (although it is still close)
    This above is the same guy who is screaming how smart he is and how dumb everyone else is that doesn't agree with his bulletproof takes.
    Notice how he is saying two things at once!!! This is how he never has to admit he is wrong. Calls his team the best roster in the league but that doesn't mean he is saying they will even win the division ?
    Doesnt that mean the coach isnt good if they have the best roster and dont win the Superbowl, forget the division if you have the best roster your the best team.
    Bottom line Baphs takes are spinless and always have a way out!!!!

This thread he backed himself into a corner.
    If his coach doesn't win the Superbowl with the league's best roster he is the problem period! I will even give him some wiggle room, they dont win the division then its the coach or the roster isnt the best!!!! In the real world you dont get to claim your the best without results.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by beemerboy View Post

I'm a member of many sports and activities forums and know your type all too well. You're like a little bird; all mouth and full of......
    you don't know jack. you assume way too much. yes, I'm simply a troll because I'm a rival fan on a broncos smack forum. yet ive been here more than 15 years

meanwhile, everyone knows what a nut 58troller is. dude trolls other broncos fans here too if they are even a little critical of their team. anyway, if I'm full of crap, tell me why I'm wrong....with any take i have made here? i invite intelligent football debate, something that's impossible with 58troller.

don't just say you know my type and I'm full of crap without reading any of the posts ive made, that's idiotic.
    Last edited by baphamet; 06-04-2022, 01:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

No he's here to teach us about football ?!!!!!
    Baphs explaing X's & O's:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A0E08303-AA4A-4C13-9992-6D530E315A47.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	8417893
    why can't you even pretend to know football?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    I guess they figure he doesn't have to face Fangio or his Daddy Rich Bisaccia!

Name:	07478D00-F3F7-40AE-9157-8CD091E90240.gif
Views:	35
Size:	503.7 KB
ID:	8417883
    Do you actually believe that or do you now realize how dumb your argument is?

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by beemerboy View Post

I'm a member of many sports and activities forums and know your type all too well. You're like a little bird; all mouth and full of......
    No he's here to teach us about football ?!!!!!
    Baphs explaing X's & O's:

Name:	A0E08303-AA4A-4C13-9992-6D530E315A47.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	8417893

Leave a comment:

• beemerboy
    replied

you literally just signed up to this website. don't speak on things you know nothing about.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    2022 NFL Coach of the Year Odds
    • Brandon Staley, LAC (+1400)
    • Doug Pederson, JAX (+1400)
    • Brian Daboll, NYG (+1400)
    • Mike McDaniel, MIA (+1600)
    • Kevin O’Connell, MIN (+1600)
    • Nick Sirianni, PHI (+1600)
    • Josh McDaniels, LV (+1600)
    • Nathanial Hackett, DEN (+1600)

wonder why he's one of the favorites to win coach of the year? don't these vegas "experts" know how to look up win/loss records and defensive stat sheets?
    I guess they figure he doesn't have to face Fangio or his Daddy Rich Bisaccia!

Name:	07478D00-F3F7-40AE-9157-8CD091E90240.gif
Views:	35
Size:	503.7 KB
ID:	8417883

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    2022 NFL Coach of the Year Odds
    • Brandon Staley, LAC (+1400)
    • Doug Pederson, JAX (+1400)
    • Brian Daboll, NYG (+1400)
    • Mike McDaniel, MIA (+1600)
    • Kevin O’Connell, MIN (+1600)
    • Nick Sirianni, PHI (+1600)
    • Josh McDaniels, LV (+1600)
    • Nathanial Hackett, DEN (+1600)

wonder why he's one of the favorites to win coach of the year? don't these vegas "experts" know how to look up win/loss records and defensive stat sheets?

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

I have all the receipts and let me tell ya, you have said a lot of crazy-ass things this off season that are based 100% on football ignorance
    List them, so I can sign off on them! I'm not like you baphs I have no problem going all in!
    This thread is a perfect example of your spineless double talk! Broncos have a good roster but Chargers HAVE the best in the league, BUT Im not saying they are going to win the division!!!
    That is how you say a lot and nothing at the same time!!!

Name:	109828DD-8672-485C-895E-27726AD7D235.png
Views:	21
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	8417888
    Last edited by 58Miller; 06-03-2022, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    I see your steal all up in your feelings abouf my comments:
    1. on Staley! Costing your team a shot at the playoffs
    2. Oh and the fact I dont think your roster is better than Denver's .
    3. And that I think Herbert should lead a team to the playoffs before he is considered elite!

Yes if those are my opinions!!! Deal with it Sunshine!!!!
    I have all the receipts and let me tell ya, you have said a lot of crazy-ass things this off season that are based 100% on football ignorance

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

sorry, I don't have endless amounts of time to feed you attention. besides, I'd rather spend time here debating with knowledgeable broncos fans, you are and always have been a huge waste of my time here........even though it's quite fun smacking you down.

it will be fun letting you have it this fall because you have said a lot of dumb and outlandish stuff this off-season, thats what trrollers do though i guess?
    I see your steal all up in your feelings abouf my comments:
    1. on Staley! Costing your team a shot at the playoffs
    2. Oh and the fact I dont think your roster is better than Denver's .
    3. And that I think Herbert should lead a team to the playoffs before he is considered elite!

Yes if those are my opinions!!! Deal with it Sunshine!!!!

Last edited by 58Miller; 06-03-2022, 06:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Is that what your analytic guy told you?

When the going gets tough, Baphs gets gone real quick!

Name:	1C929DF1-F977-40E5-8779-E58EACE93DD5.gif
Views:	26
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	8417794
    sorry, I don't have endless amounts of time to feed you attention. besides, I'd rather spend time here debating with knowledgeable broncos fans, you are and always have been a huge waste of my time here........even though it's quite fun smacking you down.

it will be fun letting you have it this fall because you have said a lot of dumb and outlandish stuff this off-season, thats what trrollers do though i guess?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post

Did you take my post as shot across your bow??? We've had good debates in the past. As you saw. I said it was just for fun.
    nah it's all good I was just reiterating. you are one of my favorites to debate here.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

I wanted the Broncos to take Spiller where the Chargers got him before Gordon re-signed. I liked Horvath too, but I thought he'd be an UDFA. I like who they drafted instead, and I like the Allen signing. Alternatively, I would've been okay with drafting Allen and signing Mario Goodrich (or vice versa) , but Hicks is better purely as a cover guy, and he might be better as a slot contender. I know why Mario didn't get drafted, unless he was hurt. He's not very explosive athletically, and he doesn't have great long speed. Philly gave Goodrich a huge UDFA contract anyway. I'll say it now though, whether they convert him to safety or not, he's going to play in the NFL at some point. I feel the same way about Horvath.

Honestly, Idk why nobody's talking about Samuel Jr. He was good last year. I was talking about this when I was talking about Roger McCreary. The main thing with him was he's a little guy. LA played him in off coverage a lot, and I'm pretty sure he had a higher PFF grade than Surtain before he got hurt. For whatever PFF grades are worth, I guess. I don't put a lot of stock into them.

I'm not going to sit here and play roster analytics, because I know LA has a good ass roster. I like the QB we got though. Always have. Even when they beat us in the SB, I was talking about how efficient Russell Wilson was while many fans in here were writing him off as a jag who was being propped up by a good team. No offense to Herbert, but I like our guy. I hope Hackett and the Broncos can finally do him justice.
    I don't blame broncos fans for being stoked with Wilson, he was a huge upgrade for you guys, I get it. but I wouldn't trade herbert for any player in the league. remember, this is now his third year, the year josh allen finally became good and the year most young QB's start to play to their potential. not only that but this is the first year since he was in high school that he's been in the same system two years in a row. (an amazing fact IMO considering how good he's been)

he actually gets to work on other things like how defenses are playing him and fundamentals more than always learning a new playbook. but yeah, like I said the two teams are definitely close. the only question I have with the broncos at this point is how smooth the transition will be with the new coaching staff.

If everything comes together for them like broncos fans are hoping, they will be a threat for the division and true SB contenders.
    Last edited by baphamet; 06-03-2022, 04:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied

pff power rankings:

5. LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

7. DENVER BRONCOS

if you actually read my posts I'm saying it is indeed close, that's what ive been saying this entire time. the back and forth is always dumb when it involves a certain poster. I welcome actual debate here, it's something to talk about during a boring off-season.

not only that but considering the chargers NEVER have had an off-season like this before, I'm pretty stoked for the season.
    Did you take my post as shot across your bow??? We've had good debates in the past. As you saw. I said it was just for fun.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X