Clear All

• baphamet
    replied

these guys know what's up.

Leave a comment:

• BiscuitBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

speaking of "crow" let me ask you this: are you going to stick around and eat your fat plate of crow when the bolts do make the playoffs?
    Of course my dear, God willing I hope to be alive mid century

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

Hackett will not be on the hot seat after one season

you really are out of touch with how the NFL works.
    Your the one out of touch. This season is hige for Hackett, & GM George Paton. New owner Robert Walton did not hire them, if they struggle he will not hesitate to bring in his own group & start fresh.
    He has about 50 Billion more than your teams owner ( thats why you guys pay rent on the couch of the Rams stadium).

You dont pay $4.5 Billion for a team and wait around to see if the coach is good or not, especially if you need to decide on paying your QB quarter of a billion.
    I hope it all works out which means we had a great season. I like Hackett but he has a lot to prove.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    I'm moving on from this.......all teams in the division have a good roster and have a chance at the division title. the chiefs are still the team to beat until proven otherwise.

That's the last thing I'm saying about this for now.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	E05C2F33-A7CD-4DFA-BADD-27173054D3BD.gif
Views:	45
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	8418196JK
    I get it, your stoked on your roster going into 2022, all trash talk aside you should be your team definitely got better this off-season 🍻

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

1. because you don't understand how big of a difference the two systems are from each other. had they not changed the defensive system at all and it didn't improve? then you might have a point.

2. there are many reasons why they missed the playoffs, it's not because of one 4th down call on the 18-yard line. especially when herbert was 7/7 on 4th down that same game.

3. I said they arguably have the best roster in the NFL, meaning definitely one of the best. I think the bills and bucks have a say in that argument but in terms of the division, I do think the chargers have the best roster on paper. but like I said (which you love to ignore) it is definitely close. I think Denver has a really good roster, I think all teams in the division have a good roster.

ive said AFCCG or bust and you have said nothing, yet im the one "afraid" to go all in?

if your team's roster is better you are saying they have a top 3 roster in the NFL, which is almost universally said about the chargers heading into the season. so....why are you scared??

I said they have a better roster than the Chargers. Meaning I think they have a better roster than the Chargers. Your the one who is scared!
    1. You make an entire thread claiming your team has the best roster in the division, and then because your SCARED, say Im not saying theyll win the division though? Why because your scared to say it!

2. you then double down saying best roster in the nfl but wont say you'll win the Superbowl because your SCARED!

Name:	3E9F255E-A97B-46CC-A7CF-B32225EA9A0E.gif
Views:	46
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	8418194

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    I'm moving on from this.......all teams in the division have a good roster and have a chance at the division title. the chiefs are still the team to beat until proven otherwise.

That's the last thing I'm saying about this for now.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    If they don't improve on offense, I will not defend Hackett. He has Russell Wilson and all the pieces to have a good offense.

The Broncos were ranked 23rd in points scored a game and 19th in yards. Unlike you if either of those gets worse then Hackett is in the hot seat, he was brought in because of his offensive success.
    Hackett will not be on the hot seat after one season

you really are out of touch with how the NFL works.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    1. I never said a coach has one year to rebuild a defense, I pointed out that the defense got worse not better. I would have expected a slight improvement.

2. Stating that Staley's coaching decisions resulted in them missing the playoffs is not a bashing crusade, its the truth.

3. I said Denver has the edge in rosters over the Chargers. That is nothing like you who said the Chargers have the best roster in the division and the nfl which is why I brought up SB, call your team the best then win!

1. because you don't understand how big of a difference the two systems are from each other. had they not changed the defensive system at all and it didn't improve? then you might have a point.

2. there are many reasons why they missed the playoffs, it's not because of one 4th down call on the 18-yard line. especially when herbert was 7/7 on 4th down that same game.

3. I said they arguably have the best roster in the NFL, meaning definitely one of the best. I think the bills and bucks have a say in that argument but in terms of the division, I do think the chargers have the best roster on paper. but like I said (which you love to ignore) it is definitely close. I think Denver has a really good roster, I think all teams in the division have a good roster.

ive said AFCCG or bust and you have said nothing, yet im the one "afraid" to go all in?

if your team's roster is better you are saying they have a top 3 roster in the NFL, which is almost universally said about the chargers heading into the season. so....why are you scared??

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    all I have to say 58troller, is if the broncos are not great on offense and defense this year, you better be telling the world how bad the coaches are and how they are unable to adjust to the players they have. even though they are not changing anywhere near as much as the changes the chargers went through last year on both offense and defense.

I better not hear even one excuse about how the broncos just got a new coach when/if they struggle early.
    If they don't improve on offense, I will not defend Hackett. He has Russell Wilson and all the pieces to have a good offense.

The Broncos were ranked 23rd in points scored a game and 19th in yards. Unlike you if either of those gets worse then Hackett is in the hot seat, he was brought in because of his offensive success.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

sure, but according to you, they don't even get one season to build their defense when the system was completely changed. this staley bashing crusade you are going on is going to bite you so hard and it's funny you don't realize it.

I don't see you making any SB guarantees since you say your team's roster is better? in fact, I haven't seen you make any predictions at all. who cares dude, you're going to be the one left making excuses as to why you're so football ignorant.

this time, simply saying you're wrong isn't going to fly.....I'm going to let you have it! the "broncos fan terrorizer" (as you labeled me) will be terrorizing you for a long time for this.
    1. I never said a coach has one year to rebuild a defense, I pointed out that the defense got worse not better. I would have expected a slight improvement.

2. Stating that Staley's coaching decisions resulted in them missing the playoffs is not a bashing crusade, its the truth.

3. I said Denver has the edge in rosters over the Chargers. That is nothing like you who said the Chargers have the best roster in the division and the nfl which is why I brought up SB, call your team the best then win!

not as good as the chargers though!

IMO the chargers have the best roster in the division and arguably in the NFL......yes I said it.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    all I have to say 58troller, is if the broncos are not great on offense and defense this year, you better be telling the world how bad the coaches are and how they are unable to adjust to the players they have. even though they are not changing anywhere near as much as the changes the chargers went through last year on both offense and defense.

I better not hear even one excuse about how the broncos just got a new coach when/if they struggle early.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    A coach with a scheme that
    gets the most out of their roster will be the leagues best team.
    sure, but according to you, they don't even get one season to build their defense when the system was completely changed. this staley bashing crusade you are going on is going to bite you so hard and it's funny you don't realize it.

You are to afraid to go all in on yoir team like your GM and coach!
    I don't see you making any SB guarantees since you say your team's roster is better? in fact, I haven't seen you make any predictions at all. who cares dude, you're going to be the one left making excuses as to why you're so football ignorant.

this time, simply saying you're wrong isn't going to fly.....I'm going to let you have it! the "broncos fan terrorizer" (as you labeled me) will be terrorizing you for a long time for this.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    yes it is arguable as I said. I consider things like strength of schedule and the strength of the division might be the best we have ever seen in any division ever.

on paper roster doesn't always equate to winning. I'm not picking the chargers to win the division, this division is KC's until proven otherwise. but the chargers WILL make the playoffs and they better do damage when they get there.

A coach with a scheme that
    gets the most out of their roster will be the leagues best team. You are to afraid to go all in on yoir team like your GM and coach!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    No Sir!!! Im pretty sure you said your team was the best roster and then said i'm not saying they will win the division!!! Lol 😂 that is a nothing burger take and you wont get credit from me! Spineless take!
    yes it is arguable as I said. I consider things like strength of schedule and the strength of the division might be the best we have ever seen in any division ever.

on paper roster doesn't always equate to winning. I'm not picking the chargers to win the division, this division is KC's until proven otherwise. but the chargers WILL make the playoffs and they better do damage when they get there.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

not even close to what I'm saying. try to read it again and possibly get a tutor to help you understand. I'm going to repost it again for you to try to read and comprehend, good luck!

that's me saying at least AFCCG or bust, thats me saying top 10 defense or bust. are you following yet or do you still need help?

saying a team has arguably the best roster in the NFL on paper isn't the same thing as saying they will win the SB. it's so sad indeed that I have to explain that to a grown-ass man. just like saying slater is a future all-pro isn't the same thing as saying he will be an all-pro his rookie season (even though he was ) but you couldn't figure that out either.

you don't seem to be able to understand or comprehend things, here's something that may help you figure it out. you can thank me later.

Name:	book-cover__65108.1559169534.1280.1280.gif?c=2.gif
Views:	14
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	8418060
    No Sir!!! Im pretty sure you said your team was the best roster and then said i'm not saying they will win the division!!! Lol 😂 that is a nothing burger take and you wont get credit from me! Spineless take!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X