Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos are at it again......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ado/ar-AAXd26X

Former Alabama receiver Jerry Jeudy was arrested Thursday by Arapahoe (Colo.) sheriff deputies on charges of second-degree criminal tampering with a domestic violence enhancer, a misdemeanor. He is currently being held at the Arapahoe Co jail on a no-bond hold.
    since the year 2000, the Broncos are tied with the Vikings for the most players arrested in the NFL and tied for 3rd most with the chiefs in the last 5 years.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ckoly5zc1kn81-1024x440.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.9 KB ID:	8416308

there is only one team in the NFL that hasn't had at least one arrest in the last 5 years and isn't represented on the graph above. STAY CLASSY SA.....ERR, LA??

the entire division.....broncos, chiefs, raiders.......just full of criminals......but there remains one blinding beacon of honor, integrity, and hope for the future......THE CHARGERS!!!!

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

the entire division.....broncos, chiefs, raiders.......just full of criminals......but there remains one blinding beacon of honor, integrity, and hope for the future......THE CHARGERS!!!!
    Don't jinx your team, bud.

Comment

since the year 2000, the Broncos are tied with the Vikings for the most players arrested in the NFL and tied for 3rd most with the chiefs in the last 5 years.

Click image for larger version Name:	ckoly5zc1kn81-1024x440.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.9 KB ID:	8416308

there is only one team in the NFL that hasn't had at least one arrest in the last 5 years and isn't represented on the graph above. STAY CLASSY SA.....ERR, LA??

I'm torn between "Maybe if they drafted some criminals they would have some championships," or "Their numbers are only that low because they can lie about their identities, and nobody from their home city knows the difference." Mostly because it allows me to use this gif. Seriously, though, I care very little for what happens off the field.

Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post

Don't jinx your team, bud.
        If it happens, I will take full responsibility!

Comment

Originally posted by broncojuan View Post

I'm torn between "Maybe if they drafted some criminals they would have some championships," or "Their numbers are only that low because they can lie about their identities, and nobody from their home city knows the difference." Mostly because it allows me to use this gif. Seriously, though, I care very little for what happens off the field.

you would if it caused said player to miss time.

Comment

you would if it caused said player to miss time.
            It has, and I don't, because it's nothing more than a pathetic PR move.
            Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

This didnt age well Baphs! Unfortunately you have to talk arrest smack because the Broncos have owned the Chargers head to head! 😂

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...y?platform=amp
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                This didnt age well Baphs! Unfortunately you have to talk arrest smack because the Broncos have owned the Chargers head to head! 😂

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...y?platform=amp
                so I was wrong and he didn't get arrested?

"since the year 2000, the Broncos are tied with the Vikings for the most players arrested in the NFL and tied for 3rd most with the chiefs in the last 5 years."

Click image for larger version

Name:	thats-a-fact-jack.gif
Views:	46
Size:	656.7 KB
ID:	8417723

Comment

so I was wrong and he didn't get arrested?

"since the year 2000, the Broncos are tied with the Vikings for the most players arrested in the NFL and tied for 3rd most with the chiefs in the last 5 years."

Click image for larger version

Name:	thats-a-fact-jack.gif
Views:	46
Size:	656.7 KB
ID:	8417723
                  Your a thirsty drama queen trying to find anything on Denver before the season! Keep it up Queenie!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Your a thirsty drama queen trying to find anything on Denver before the season! Keep it up Queenie!!!!
                    obviously, this hurt you deeply. sorry your team is full of thugs that always find themselves in handcuffs.

Comment

obviously, this hurt you deeply. sorry your team is full of thugs that always find themselves in handcuffs.
                      Actually I was suprised how desperate your smack talk is now, its almost as bad as your defense has gotten undef your coach.
                      sigpic

Comment

Actually I was suprised how desperate your smack talk is now, its almost as bad as your defense has gotten undef your coach.
                        whenever a donk fan says my smack is "desperate" or "weak smack" or anything of the sort, that just means I hit the mark!

yes I know, you already wrote off Staley as a bad coach. I can't wait to light your ass up for that one!

Comment

whenever a donk fan says my smack is "desperate" or "weak smack" or anything of the sort, that just means I hit the mark!

yes I know, you already wrote off Staley as a bad coach. I can't wait to light your ass up for that one!
                          Staley took over a team with an awesome offense and an average defense. Defense is his specialty.
                          What happen under his tutilage?
                          Defense was one of the worst in the league. Team had a chance af the playoffs but Staley was outcoached by an interim coach.

Yes that is not what I would call a good coach. His side of the ball got worse and his decisions cost the team a playoff berth!
                          sigpic

Comment

Staley took over a team with an awesome offense and an average defense. Defense is his specialty.
                            What happen under his tutilage?
                            Defense was one of the worst in the league. Team had a chance af the playoffs but Staley was outcoached by an interim coach.

Yes that is not what I would call a good coach. His side of the ball got worse and his decisions cost the team a playoff berth!
                            That's because you're clueless. the chargers played a completely different style of defense under Gus Bradley. Staley didn't have the pieces to run his defense, which is why it got completely rebuilt this off season

you're either an analytics guy, or you are not. ask any analytics guy if Staley made the wrong calls on those 4th downs. it sure as hell worked out the other 7 times he made that call in that game when herbert was 7/7 on 4th down. one of the more impressive performances ive seen. unfortunately, the defense didn't do him any favors.

but whatever, you think he's a bad coach. that's fine. I don't give blind support to chargers coaches, I never supported the last 3 chargers HC's like this. why? you will see.

Comment

2022 NFL Coach of the Year Odds
                              • Brandon Staley, LAC (+1400)
                              • Doug Pederson, JAX (+1400)
                              • Brian Daboll, NYG (+1400)
                              • Mike McDaniel, MIA (+1600)
                              • Kevin O’Connell, MIN (+1600)
                              • Nick Sirianni, PHI (+1600)
                              • Josh McDaniels, LV (+1600)
                              • Nathanial Hackett, DEN (+1600)
                              • Kyle Shanahan, SF (+1600)

Comment