X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 86rocco
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

saints and cowboys. they always practice against the saints almost every year.
    Well I am sure most like going up against different competition and likely everyone improves for it. Here’s to a good season for the AFC West, preferably the Broncos come out on top. First year in awhile where it feels actually hopeful rather than wishful thinking. Probably the same for you as your team seems poised to take the next step. Mix in teh *(^&%&(* chiefs and improved Raiders too. It’s gonna be fun to see how it all shakes out.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 86rocco View Post

I think the joint practices have been around for awhile now. Who are the teams the chargers will practice with/against? I have only heard Dallas for us but I am not in any significant loop in regards to any team, even my own. I mean I shop at walmart so I am kinda part owner....haha
    saints and cowboys. they always practice against the saints almost every year.

Leave a comment:

• 86rocco
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

teams are starting to do more joint practices as well I'm noticing. the chargers have always been one of the teams to do it but this is the first time I can remember that they will have joint practices against two different teams. I'm not sure how many other teams are doing that but I feel like it's the start of a trend to get veterans needed reps against other teams while still being able to protect them from injury.

I'm actually looking forward to some of that more than the pre-season games (other than to see how the rookies are doing)
    I think the joint practices have been around for awhile now. Who are the teams the chargers will practice with/against? I have only heard Dallas for us but I am not in any significant loop in regards to any team, even my own. I mean I shop at walmart so I am kinda part owner....haha

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    I don't think there has ever been this much excitement surrounding the division. Our division is getting attention for good reason and although the Bills are a great front runner for the AFC, the west will be battle tested come playoff time. I usually feel the same way about any AFCN team in the playoffs.

​​​​​​There are always TC fights and such, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a few extra clips of this stuff at AFCW camps...energy and expectations are high.

​​
    teams are starting to do more joint practices as well I'm noticing. the chargers have always been one of the teams to do it but this is the first time I can remember that they will have joint practices against two different teams. I'm not sure how many other teams are doing that but I feel like it's the start of a trend to get veterans needed reps against other teams while still being able to protect them from injury.

I'm actually looking forward to some of that more than the pre-season games (other than to see how the rookies are doing)

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    I don't think there has ever been this much excitement surrounding the division. Our division is getting attention for good reason and although the Bills are a great front runner for the AFC, the west will be battle tested come playoff time. I usually feel the same way about any AFCN team in the playoffs.

​​​​​​There are always TC fights and such, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a few extra clips of this stuff at AFCW camps...energy and expectations are high.

​​

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    All smack aside !!! I do really hope the AFC West comes out of the preseason healthy.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    started a topic Training camp is here!!!!!!

Training camp is here!!!!!!

man, are we all excited or what? there is a lot of hype around this division, many saying it's the best NFL division of all time. That's a lot of hype indeed! I think I speak for all of us when I say this will be a fun season and one of the more exciting build-ups to a lot of great inter-division match-ups.

enjoy the season everyone, I really hope all our teams stay relatively healthy, especially when they play each other!

Working...
X