X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post

I absolutely think Allen is better now. I just think Jeudy fits the slot style and size more so and Allen is the larger receiver one guy.
    keenan is a tad bigger but does a lot of his damage from the slot because of his skill set more than his size. allen really isn't that physical of a receiver compared to mike williams for example.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

IMO they are not really that different. both possess great route running ability and are quick off the LOS but Jeudy possesses better break-away speed. Jeudy isn't the technician Allen is yet but i'll admit he has the potential to be better than Allen with a good QB throwing him the ball.

but right now it's still Allen.
    I absolutely think Allen is better now. I just think Jeudy fits the slot style and size more so and Allen is the larger receiver one guy.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    https://twitter.com/chargers/status/1554277829486841858

chargers country....... let's ride!

Click image for larger version

Name:	6oojok.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	8421444

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Two totally different style of receivers really....... Hard to compare.
    IMO they are not really that different. both possess great route running ability and are quick off the LOS but Jeudy possesses better break-away speed. Jeudy isn't the technician Allen is yet but i'll admit he has the potential to be better than Allen with a good QB throwing him the ball.

but right now it's still Allen.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    Two totally different style of receivers really....... Hard to compare.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    started a topic JJ and Allen smack talk

JJ and Allen smack talk

man, I was hoping it would get more heated.

Allen may or may not have as many yards as JJ but he will have more receptions and third down conversions for sure (if healthy of course)

there will also not be as many targets for the broncos receivers as there will be for chargers receivers. I don't think the broncos receivers put up crazy numbers, especially if their running game is potent.

that said, JJ isn't on Allen's level yet. what he does best, allen does better.
Working...
X