Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

through two weeks, the chargers running game is still bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• through two weeks, the chargers running game is still bad.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FdRYpIqWAAIR9Fv?format=png&name=medium.png Views:	1 Size:	60.4 KB ID:	8426766

the chargers running game might be the worst in the league through two games. with only one play over 10 yards and being 25th in Rushing DVOA, it definitely doesn't look good so far.

some of that is the offensive play calling but if this running game can't figure out it's going to make things very difficult for the offense to be successful against good defenses.

side note: yes the broncos have made a lot of big plays. the potential for a great offense is still there if they can limit the mistakes going forward.

Rainbow Sherbert cant even stay healthy. Same old do nothing Super Sparklers.
    Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Safety View Post
      Rainbow Sherbert cant even stay healthy. Same old do nothing Super Sparklers.
      you are 100% right. good team on paper only. same ole injury-prone dog crap roster again. I'm so sick of this, man.

Comment

in my eyes, the chargers have already failed this season. the freakin jags are a better team are you kidding me? the media talked so much about how great this division would be.......looks like a steaming pile of dog crap to me.

Comment

The jags aren't better but they are certainly improving. Afcw was definitely over hyped. That said, it won't surprise me the afcw gets stronger as the session progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

you are 100% right. good team on paper only. same ole injury-prone dog crap roster again. I'm so sick of this, man.
            i kinda…like it.

the Chargers are no threat to anyone.
            Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

i kinda…like it.

The chargers yesterday were not a threat to the jags for many and various reasons too numerous to mention here. They went into the game with all loose lug nuts and wearing retreads.

The raiders, with all lug nuts tightened and brand new tires are sitting here 0-3. For the life of them they can’t win a single game and are a a total embarrassment to the AFCW. The raiders are a threat to who? Nobody is scared of them and their silly little wanna be washed up HC. That midget ruined the broncos and now he’s right where he belongs.

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

i kinda…like it.

and the broncos are?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

and the broncos are?
                  Don't lie, you know Denver's mighty 14 points per game has everybody in the league scared. Herbert, Allen, Mahomes, Jackson, Stafford are all losing sleep while trying to figure out how to score more than two whole touchdowns per game.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

Don't lie, you know Denver's mighty 14 points per game has everybody in the league scared. Herbert, Allen, Mahomes, Jackson, Stafford are all losing sleep while trying to figure out how to score more than two whole touchdowns per game.
                    we all got our own problems, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

Or 5 field goals... lol I can imagine this scenario

Comment

even in a win with AE getting 3 tuddies, the running game is still a liability. the chargers severely need keenan allen back. the chargers rookie LT filled in great for slater so I'm quite happy with that. but this running game is going to hold us back.

Comment

Working...
                        X