X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a wall-of-text war!

Comment

• Originally posted by Han Solo View Post

More "on paper" super bowls for charger fans. Would have could have should have, sounds like you don't trust your team to beat the best teams, chargers even lost to one of the worst teams.

This is the difference a super star QB makes, along with more than a dozen playoff games of experience. Chargers just don't have it.
      there is only one Mahomes, don't act as if it's normal to have a QB of his caliber. The chiefs also have a great and experienced coach. but Mahomes is in a league of his own currently, to suggest that you need a Mahomes to win SB's is laughably ignorant.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Who the hell cares?

Like honest to god you need to get over it and let it go, you stupid team lost and is out of the playoffs and nobody cares about what you think could have been.

I really don't think you understand that this is the smack section of a broncos message board....

It's not all things chuggers football, like get a life kid
        I'm glad he's here bombing you all with these Feroucious walls of text.....and you probably thought i was bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post

I'm glad he's here bombing you all with these Feroucious walls of text.....and you probably thought i was bad?
          Dude you are a saint compared to that joker...

Like I can't believe I'm going to say this but...I think TammyBrady12 was actually more tolerable 😳
          sigpic

Comment

there is only one Mahomes, don't act as if it's normal to have a QB of his caliber. The chiefs also have a great and experienced coach. but Mahomes is in a league of his own currently, to suggest that you need a Mahomes to win SB's is laughably ignorant.
            Thank you, Baph.....once again...for backing a point of mine I made earlier. Mr. Wall-of-text tries to tell me Mahommes is overrated because I think he's an all-time great player. Apparently, he's completely ignorant of what the entire NFL-world thinks about Mahommes. Not surpising....that guy is ignorant of a lot of things!! Mr. Wall-of-text has a brain thats wack-i-doodle!!
            Last edited by mct1967; 01-25-2023, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Dude you are a saint compared to that joker...

Like I can't believe I'm going to say this but...I think TammyBrady12 was actually more tolerable 😳
              At least he wrote shorter posts!

Comment

I waited 30 years... watching my team get beat over and over by Elway, Brady, Manning... the horror. The HORROR.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeHaveHerbert View Post

To the extent that people considered the Bills, Chiefs and Bengals to be the "best teams", my post tends to suggest the opposite of what you have written. The reason that I wanted the Chargers to play the Chiefs and Bengals more so than the Jaguars is that the Chargers have proven that they can compete effectively with the Bengals and Chiefs. They own the Joe Burrow Bengals, especially in the Chargers' home away from home (Cincinnati) and, frankly, they should have won every single game that Herbert has started against the Chiefs.

Herbert is more physically talented and throws better, more accurate passes than Mahomes, but Herbert's supporting cast, and especially coaching, have been considerably worse. The Chiefs averaged an 11-5 record and were in the playoffs three years in a row before a second year Mahomes became the starting QB. Even with a Hall of Fame caliber QB in Rivers, the Chargers were 5-11 the season before Herbert took over as a rookie.

The elite offensive mind of Andy Reid versus the dunderheads of Anthony Lynn and Joe Lombardi pretty much represent the game's very best versus the game's very worst. Lynn could not even figure out than an elite talent like Herbert was better than a high end reserve like Tyrod Taylor, which should have taken exactly one Herbert pass to figure out. Lynn was right when he stated that Herbert was a backup for a reason. That reason, of course, was that Lynn was an idiot, which he repeatedly proved in the 2020 season.

Honestly, if Reid could have had Herbert in his second year with KC's 2018 team and continuing, I think there is a pretty good chance that the Chiefs would have three Super Bowl rings in the Reid era instead of one right now.
                  You talk more than you listen. "The best teams" was referring to your winning playoff road formula, not the teams' records or stats. I'll say it again... If you have to pick and choose who to play against to give you the best chances of advancing in the playoffs (see expose immediately above (skip the Ted talk ...)) then the team really isn't ready for a super bowl run. You gotta beat the best to be the best.

I just threw up a little bit at the thought of swapping QBs. It's an idea zero chiefs fans would entertain but most of the SD Rams fans would take without hesitation.

Comment

I just threw up a little bit at the thought of swapping QBs. It's an idea zero chiefs fans would entertain but most of the SD Rams fans would take without hesitation.
                    what is an SD rams fan? most chargers fans wouldn't trade herbert for any player in the league. you're acting like herbert sucks and isn't good enough to win a SB? The dude is easily a top 5 QB in the NFL currently even with a trash play caller.

I know you have seen herbert light your team up, i know you have seen him take your team to OT more than once. he may not be on mahomes' level right now but there isn't a QB in the league, including mahomes, more talented than herbert.

that includes more than just arm talent. his pocket awareness, his effectiveness outside of the pocket, his ability to process and go through his progressions extremely fast.

when you factor in everything, there isn't a QB more talented in the NFL. he just plays for a franchise that ALWAYS seems to fall on it's face. hopefully, they figure it out because they do have the QB to win a ring, but you need more than that unfortunately.

Comment

• Who are The Chargers playing this weekend?

Comment

what is an SD rams fan? most chargers fans wouldn't trade herbert for any player in the league. you're acting like herbert sucks and isn't good enough to win a SB? The dude is easily a top 5 QB in the NFL currently even with a trash play caller.

I know you have seen herbert light your team up, i know you have seen him take your team to OT more than once. he may not be on mahomes' level right now but there isn't a QB in the league, including mahomes, more talented than herbert.

that includes more than just arm talent. his pocket awareness, his effectiveness outside of the pocket, his ability to process and go through his progressions extremely fast.

when you factor in everything, there isn't a QB more talented in the NFL. he just plays for a franchise that ALWAYS seems to fall on it's face. hopefully, they figure it out because they do have the QB to win a ring, but you need more than that unfortunately.
                        He's just trying to be cute and bait you...lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Too bad there isn't a trophy for best QB with a .500 record, Herbert would absolutely be in the running for it.

If Mahomes played for the SD Rams they would have been to the conference game by now.

​​​​​

Comment

I think Moore is a great pickup for Herbert and the chargers, which, of course, makes me sad. But, congratulations.

Comment

• Lol... Was he thinking Rams when he said this?

Comment

Lol... Was he thinking Rams when he said this?
                                The rams are done bro, they sold away all their draft capital to sign elite players and now they just suck. that said, skip is an idiotic tool bag, cannot stand him.

Comment

Working...
                                X