Visitor status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor status?

For some reason I seem to be just a visitor. My avatar, sig, and other things don't seem to appear when I post. Can anyone help me with this?

I've noticed that this is a common problem with a lot of new people.

Have you replied to the confirmation e-mail? If you have, a mod or Steve will have to help you, because I have no idea.

BTW, welcome to the boards!
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Seems to be a technical problem.

Steve mentioned that it seems to happen with people who signed up through BroncosCountry.com

He said that they are working on it.
      My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
      . Post Your Artwork .
      . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

That's a good thing to know cause I have the same problem.

Comment

dido hope to figure it out soon.

Comment

just sign up with a different name, the mods say they have been working on it since 04....i mean....c'mon
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic View Post
              just sign up with a different name, the mods say they have been working on it since 04....i mean....c'mon
              We have?

We cant do anything about this. Only Steve.

The problem here is, as far as I know, they signed up at Broncos Country, which also signs them up here, but registerig them there does not generate the e-mail to confirm registration here.

Once that e-mail is sent to them, and they do their thing with it, then they become full members here.

Maybe if these guys all e-mail Steve directly, and request that, then that might work so they can begin using all the features here. Just a guess though.

[email protected]

Comment

ok for s***s giggles I gave the reregister a try. It said that my email already has an account set up. So I have an official account. I am able to track what threads I have posted in and recieve the updates in my email. So we will see. May be I will go with the email to Steve.

Comment

All Steve can do is delete ya and you have to register and set everything up again.

True Female Broncos Fan. Yes, We Exist!

Comment

Well I put an email out to Steve. I figure if he has to delet me or if he has another answere, either way I needed to email him.....
                    So we will see.

Comment

Unfortunately, Ash is right.

We’ve identified a bug between BroncosCountry.com and the Broncos Country Message Boards. When someone creates an account on BroncosCountry.com before making one on the message boards, the boards don’t give that member full privileges like avatar, post count, etc. and list them as “guest.”

We’re working on a fix for this, but for the meantime if anyone wants to enjoy full capabilities on the message boards I’m afraid the only solution is for us to delete that account and have them start over, registering for the message boards first and then fleshing out your profile on BroncosCountry.com. They would certainly be able to keep the same user name. If anyone wants to go this route, just e-mail me at [email protected].

And since we just launched BroncosCountry.com a year ago, we haven't been working on the problem since 2004.

Comment

Thanks, Steve. I've been sending some people from the Newbie section to this thread. Now, they have an answer.
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Avatar Images and Html for a new user

Great Site full of fellow Bronco Fans thanks to all involved in setting it up ! I am able to place my Avatar and I can get to sig.edit through C.P. but where it says allowed to use image or html it says no. it will allow me to write something and as of this post i have posted 20 times is there a number that will make me eligible for these priveldedges?

Comment

Working...
                          X