Don't get the paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get the paper

Living in FL I don't get the Denver Post etc; but I rely on this most excellent forum to get my info. How can a person get speciffic team progress info (such as how the QB's and RB's are doing and who's getting the snaps, etc besides general stuff. Bronco TV is great but general and not necessarily on the topic I'm interested in?

Thanks for having a great board!!!
    This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

hmmm, i go to denverpost.com some....and rockymountainnews.com.....orangemane is another site...but thats just another message board

Comment

Thanks. I'll give it a shot

I would seem that updates on such things would come more often?
      This is the NFL!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes, most of the news sites around here are updated frequently throughout the day.

Also, don't completely discredit the mane, Eddy - though it's just another message board, there are members of the Denver Media that "reside" there & throw out tidbits of info occasionally Just don't try to use it as a reliable source of info for saying "hey I read an article saying so and so said something" and then link to the mane as your only source...

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
          ive been begging my mom to get rocky mountain sports TV
          I got it.

Comment

When I lived in FL I could usually find the Post at either Barnes and Noble or Borders in thier newspaper section. I also had it delivered to me for a short time. It was always a few days old by the time I got it, but still cool to have.
            Sportsblog.org -- ThePostgame.com -- Bronczilla.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks

I'll be looking for more frequent up dates via the Mane and the online papers.
              This is the NFL!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X