Post-maintenance glitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    The majority of them that I had on my list have been. Pretty sure they're not done working though.
    I still can't get the colored text box to open up the right way. Also, are the dots going to come back together, or are they staying stretched out (or replaced with little Broncos symbols)?
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
    FF is awesome!

Comment

This may have been mentioned, but when I try to post a thread, it makes me log in again after I submit it and then says something like "This request cannot be processed because you've previously logged in". I'm not sure if that's a post-maintenace glitch or not, but it's kinda annoying.
      sigpic
      Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie Man View Post
        This may have been mentioned, but when I try to post a thread, it makes me log in again after I submit it and then says something like "This request cannot be processed because you've previously logged in". I'm not sure if that's a post-maintenace glitch or not, but it's kinda annoying.
        It sounds like a cookie issue, off the cuff. Clear your cookies and your cache and then log back in once. That should clear it up.

Comment

Working...
        X