Captain user title at playmaker status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain user title at playmaker status

Am I the only one who's seen this? It happened to me. At one point I changed my user title back to default and it went to 'Captain,' yet I was still at playmaker, and I've noticed several other people wandering around with 'Captain' as their custom user title, yet when I roll over their bars, they only have 'Playmaker' status.

I realize they could have just changed it to say Captain, but I get the feeling that this isn't the case. Just bringing that to someone's attention.

Thanks to Dekzar and the other developers working hard on this, and thanks to the mods who pass this kind of stuff along! :salute!:

lol @ Captain.

Comment

I have no idea if dekzar is a contact for us or not now... however, I think this just falls under Alastor's toys... Probably connected to the fact that the few mwmbers who have excelled beyond the Ring of Fame aren't recognized as so.

I'll mention it to him.

Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

I wish I was a Captain....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broooks77 View Post
          I wish I was a Captain....
          then make some quality (not quantity) posts and you will achieve your dreams of being a captain :salute!:

i dont wanna be a Captain... they make you work longer and get paid less..
          sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
            then make some quality (not quantity) posts and you will achieve your dreams of being a captain :salute!:

i dont wanna be a Captain... they make you work longer and get paid less..
            WHAT?! That's ridiculous! I just want to stay on the bench now...
            sigpic

Comment

One time I voted in a poll and I was literally sent to a thread that was from 6 years ago.

Just thought I'd like to throw that out there for you people that are fixing this board...

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                One time I voted in a poll and I was literally sent to a thread that was from 6 years ago.

Just thought I'd like to throw that out there for you people that are fixing this board...
                Pics or it didnt happen

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post

A funny little side note on that:

I went to edit a post I made and instead of "save" it said "vote" There was no poll in the thread either.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

I went to edit a post I made and instead of "save" it said "vote" There was no poll in the thread either.
                    There's a ton of glitches right now I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                      I have no idea if dekzar is a contact for us or not now... however, I think this just falls under Alastor's toys... Probably connected to the fact that the few mwmbers who have excelled beyond the Ring of Fame aren't recognized as so.

I'll mention it to him.

Well, get that whip a crackin'! Al doesn't work hard enough as it is!!

Comment

Originally posted by broooks77 View Post
                        Pics or it didnt happen

Comment

I was just going to ask about this. It is happening to me! Not that it matters a lot since I can change it myself. It could have something to do with people that became playmakers after the update. I just got the new bar a couple day ago.

Actually, I like it as it is. I am a team captain and a playmaker this way!

Comment

Okay, so for starters I didn't ever see this thread so I apologize. It wasn't until someone sent me a PM about it two days ago that I realized there was an issue here.

That issue (with Captain status) has been fixed. It probably got reset when we were working with the site overhaul.

If you guys see anything else, post or send me a PM and I'll get right on it.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

When I edit your posts, it always says 'save'.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X