Requesting Name change please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting Name change please

Hi I am a loser to everybody who doesn't respect the Bronco front office...but I do love the fans (sometimes)..I would like to request a name change if possible..if it is not please tell me so and thank you for any response that will help me..

Originally posted by IDI I3R0NC0 IBI View Post
    Hi I am a loser to everybody who doesn't respect the Bronco front office...but I do love the fans (sometimes)..I would like to request a name change if possible..if it is not please tell me so and thank you for any response that will help me..

Ask this guy:

[email protected]

Comment

you can pm or send an email to kye sonneman

its the contact link at the bottom of the page..

include a reason to have the name change...

my advice to you is to pick something that you will keep.. the board doesnt have to change your name cuz your unhappy with it... so choose but choose wisely..:salute!:
      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Thank you all for being classy about the situation at hand..

:salute!:

Comment

Thank you all for being classy about the situation at hand..

:salute!:
          Am I on your ignore list? I answered this in your first thread about a name change.
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
            Am I on your ignore list? I answered this in your first thread about a name change.
            Don't be confused. He likes to draw attention to the fact that he is no longer a Denver fan and is now a Bears fan.

If he just goes to the Bears message board, or just starts a new account, then how will he get the attention he so craves?????
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I know you answered it he got an answer he's obviously just doing this so he can get attention it's funny he says thank you for keeping things classy like he wants another argument about himself again.

Comment

:brick::brick::doh::doh:

that thread was deleted because it turned to smack and i never got my chance to get it done..sheez

Comment

:brick::brick::doh::doh:

that thread was deleted because it turned to smack and i never got my chance to get it done..sheez
                  B4 and salty have your answer in this thread.

I really think you're using this for reasons that I mentioned before or else you would have changed your name already.

And, if I'm trying to be a jerk (as you mentioned in your other thread), you'd have no doubt about it, believe me.
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...1&postcount=14

This sums it up fairly accurately.

I really think you're using this for reasons that I mentioned before or else you would have changed your name already.

And, if I'm trying to be a jerk (as you mentioned in your other thread), you'd have no doubt about it, believe me.

Comment

I PMed Kyle last week and he hasnt gotten back to me yet
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cutty6006 View Post
                        I PMed Kyle last week and he hasnt gotten back to me yet
                        Patience...

Kyle's on a much deserved vacation.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

How about you just don't change teams. Then you wouldn't have to change your name.
                          sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Damn MD, getting feisty. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                              Patience...

Kyle's on a much deserved vacation.
                              Hmmm...I demand he gets kicked out of here immediately
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X