How come I can never start a thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come I can never start a thread?

I never can start a thread. I can only reply to others. I started on before when i first statred on these boards but have'nt been able to since. Why?? thanks for your help
    Always in support of my team. No matter what!:go:

looks to me that you figured out how to start a new thread with this thread :thumb:

sometimes if you start a new thread and there is already a thread started with the same topic mods might merge the two together and the earliest thread is the main one....

you should ask ebsoria about how to make a NEW THREAD cuz he makes a ton of threads daily
    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
      looks to me that you figured out how to start a new thread with this thread :thumb:

sometimes if you start a new thread and there is already a thread started with the same topic mods might merge the two together and the earliest thread is the main one....

you should ask ebsoria about how to make a NEW THREAD cuz he makes a ton of threads daily
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

That's it you!!!!!!!!!! Let's go to the thread started count and see who get's the GLjr crown... shall, we?
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          That's it you!!!!!!!!!! Let's go to the thread started count and see who get's the GLjr crown... shall, we?

And the WINNER is-

Since my inception date on 07/07/05 I've started 165 threads.

Since YOUR inception date on 12/28/06 you've started..... 427??

Conclusion..... in a shorter amount of time you've started just under 3 times as many threads leading to the winner of the GLjr crown bieng... YOU!

But I still love ya.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
            And the WINNER is-

Since my inception date on 07/07/05 I've started 165 threads.

Since YOUR inception date on 12/28/06 you've started..... 427??

Conclusion..... in a shorter amount of time you've started just under 3 times as many threads leading to the winner of the GLjr crown bieng... YOU!

But I still love ya.

but my 427 are all legit threads

and its not my fault you had over 500 threads merged cuz someone else already posted it
            Last edited by saltybuggah; 04-21-2009, 01:49 PM.
            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

but my 427 are all legit threads

and its not my fault you had over 500 threads merged cuz someone else already posted it
              Oh... I didn't take that into account. FYI- here's my new new one.

Comment

Long live the 100 post rule !!!
                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by #1broncofan4evr View Post
                  I never can start a thread. I can only reply to others. I started on before when i first statred on these boards but have'nt been able to since. Why?? thanks for your help

Agreed. You were able to start this thread, so I'm not sure why you would be unable to start a new thread elsewhere.

My guess would be the same, that your threads are either being deleted or merged.

Comment

Thanks to everyone!!

Thanks to everyone. I appreciate it. go Broncos ALL THE WAY!!!
                    Always in support of my team. No matter what!:go:

Comment

Working...
                    X