Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info On Broncos Country

Hey guys
    if i delete pics to put diff pics on do i loose all those ratings and loose ranking????

You only have 18 posts, so it doesn't matter
    So that I understand what you're saying, are you worry about losing your 18 posts? :luagh:
    Sorry, I couldn't help it
    But, if that was the case, you'd only lose your 18 post if you re-register, if you wanted to change your handle, a mod or administrator could do that for you
    PM one of them with a good explanation of what you want to do, they should be able to help you out...

If you want to replace your avatar pic, you can do that yourself without any changes in your rankings
    sigpic
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
      So that I understand what you're saying, are you worry about losing your 18 posts? :luagh:
      But, if that was the case, you'd only lose your 18 post if you re-register, if you wanted to change your handle, a mod or administrator could do that for you
      PM one of them with a good explanation of what you want to do, they should be able to help you out...

If you want to replace your avatar pic, you can do that yourself without any changes in your rankings
      I believe he was talking about broncoscountry.com another part of this site.

As for the question... I have no clue. I have no power over there... but hopefully someone can come give you an answer.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        I believe he was talking about broncoscountry.com another part of this site.

As for the question... I have no clue. I have no power over there... but hopefully someone can come give you an answer.
        Aaah! gotcha
        No clue, then...
        sigpic
        I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Aaah! gotcha
          No clue, then...
          That's what I said.

Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by dressedupautos View Post
            Hey guys
            if i delete pics to put diff pics on do i loose all those ratings and loose ranking????
            Yes... if you delete a pic, you lose whatever ratings you were given by other members....

My advice is to just add more pics... you don't have to delete anything since there seems to be no limit to the amount of pics you can upload, although there should be, imo.

Personally, I stopped using that long ago. It's less about interacting with other Bronco fans than it is about going around and rating everyone's pics. The 'rating' race got really old really fast.

Comment

No i am not worried about my 18 posts!!!! lol
              I was talking about the pictures i have on my page that you can rate in bronco country page i have pics that are too big and it says i am full but they all been rated like 30 time each and i dont want to loose the ratings

Comment

Working...
              X