Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat Room Doesn't Work!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chat Room Doesn't Work!



    Whenever I attempt to log into that it goes straight to a page that says thanks for using the chat room.

  • #2
    Thanks for posting this. I have it up and working now.
    Kyle Sonneman
    Former Director of Team Media, now just a fan

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kyle Sonneman View Post
      Thanks for posting this. I have it up and working now.
      Oh I forgot I made this thread lol. No problem. It's a pity I couldn't talk in the chat room with people during the draft though. Thanks for fixing.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
        Oh I forgot I made this thread lol. No problem. It's a pity I couldn't talk in the chat room with people during the draft though. Thanks for fixing.
        It is a good thing you didn't go. I'm apparently an evil person in there.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
          It is a good thing you didn't go. I'm apparently an evil person in there.
          I need to go to the chatroom sometime. An evil Cinny sounds...well, intriguing.

          Administrator

          Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

          Lupus Awareness

          "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

          Comment


          • #6
            Can you access the chat room from the message board?

            Comment


            • #7
              There's a chat room?

              J/K but seriously...chat rooms are so 1990's.
              sigpic

              And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

              Comment


              • #8
                I have never been able to log into the chat room ... My java box pop's up and I down loaded the extra software suggested by the site but still no luck .....
                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                  Can you access the chat room from the message board?
                  Rev used to have a thread with a link that he bumped on big days... or was it stickied?

                  Dunno... that's how I always get there when the complaints about demoncinny start coming in.
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                    Rev used to have a thread with a link that he bumped on big days... or was it stickied?

                    Dunno... that's how I always get there when the complaints about demoncinny start coming in.
                    Demoncinny is vindicated now that the CoC is updated.

                    It also doesn't help that they all think im a teenage girl on a power trip.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X