Mozilla Firefox Display Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozilla Firefox Display Help

I want to use Mozilla Firefox to view the boards, but I don't like the way it looks. I want it to look like it does in Internet Explorer. I remember a while back somebody posted options to change the display to blue or something in Mozilla Firefox. I did that. How do I make the display in Mozilla Firefox look like it does in Internet Explorer?
    sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Originally posted by IHSD View Post
    I want to use Mozilla Firefox to view the boards, but I don't like the way it looks. I want it to look like it does in Internet Explorer. I remember a while back somebody posted options to change the display to blue or something in Mozilla Firefox. I did that. How do I make the display in Mozilla Firefox look like it does in Internet Explorer?
    Try sending a PM to // /yardo. He's pretty handy with that stuff. I use the blue background on Mozilla, and for the life of me, I have no idea how I'd go about changing things back.

You'd have to uninstall some of the add-ons, I believe.

In fact, if you uninstall the 'Stylish' add-on, the blue should go away, but I'm just guessing.

Comment

In the bottom right hand corner, you should see a small icon with an 'S' on it.

Right click on that, then click on "Turn all styles off."

That will do it for you!

:salute!:

If you have other styles for other pages you use, you can also just uncheck what ever style you want.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        In the bottom right hand corner, you should see a small icon with an 'S' on it.

Right click on that, then click on "Turn all styles off."

That will do it for you!

:salute!:

If you have other styles for other pages you use, you can also just uncheck what ever style you want.
        Thank you! I'll try that right now. Much appreciated. :salute!:

EDIT: It worked. Thanks a ton. :thumb:
        Last edited by IHSD; 06-27-2009, 10:50 PM.
        sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Originally posted by IHSD View Post
          Thank you! I'll try that right now. Much appreciated. :salute!:

EDIT: It worked. Thanks a ton. :thumb:
          Not a problem! I'm just shocked I was able to answer that!!

Comment

Working...
          X