Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Ever CP'd a Mod?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Alastor View Post
    I really appreciate the sentiment, but seriously... You should give them to someone else. They don't do me a bit of good.

    I do appreciate it and am flattered. I'm thankful for the kind thoughts.
    Blah blah blah I'm too cool for CP's blah blah

    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      Blah blah blah I'm too cool for CP's blah blah

      ... You're mean.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Alastor View Post
        I really appreciate the sentiment, but seriously... You should give them to someone else. They don't do me a bit of good.

        I do appreciate it and am flattered. I'm thankful for the kind thoughts.
        You could always turn off your CP lights like Jav... if you don't want them.... that would help.

        Alastor doesn't speak for the rest of us. I was the original CP beggart.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
          You could always turn off your CP lights like Jav... if you don't want them.... that would help.

          Alastor doesn't speak for the rest of us. I was the original CP beggart.
          Speaking of Javalon where the hell is he?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
            Speaking of Javalon where the hell is he?
            Jav's been extremely busy with real life stuff, sadly...

            I'm sure we'll see more of him when it starts to matter more... for the time being, he's just otherwise concentrated.

            He's been around a little though... but for a mod... if you want to do more than review mod discussions, you have to be around more than just a little. If I allot 20 minutes to come to Broncomania... I can just about guarantee I won't be posting in ABF or GD.

            Ok... maybe ABF. Just briefly.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

            Comment


            • #36
              I have Cp'd all of them :salute!:

              Comment

              Working...
              X