• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jetrazor74
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    ... don't have wands, silly jet.

Think Classical Greek pottery painting, Tarot cards (wands) or ... Gandalf. Or, ... you could go with ... common objects .. with euphemistic little ... nicknames.:clap:
    Silly sam, fairy god mothers have wands, and they are fairies.... :salute!:

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Fairies ...

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    Magic Wand ... are you saying that Alastor is a fairy?

Oh, Al, you look so happy!!!

Some of us prefer to use the Force, or just flat out drop a barrel of whoop ass on people, like so:

... don't have wands, silly jet.

Think Classical Greek pottery painting, Tarot cards (wands) or ... Gandalf. Or, ... you could go with ... common objects .. with euphemistic little ... nicknames.:clap:

Leave a comment:

• McSmashie
    replied
    Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
    I got a 50 point infraction and was placed on probation. Which limited some feature that are available. I don't know how many it takes to be banned though. I'm assuming those that have been banned just come back under a different name. Hope that helps
    That is against the CoC and is a ban-able offense as well. It is skirting the rules of the CoC.

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    If I had any pride left to begin with, it would be gone now.

Leave a comment:

• jetrazor74
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    ... Alastor (not to be confused with Alice in Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit"). He's got the magic wand.
    Magic Wand... are you saying that Alastor is a fairy?

Oh, Al, you look so happy!!!

Some of us prefer to use the Force, or just flat out drop a barrel of whoop ass on people, like so:

Last edited by jetrazor74; 07-14-2009, 04:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Just ask ...

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
    Didn't know where to post this, I guess this would be the most approriate place. Just a question how many infraction points do you need to go on probation, and then how many do you need to be banned? Just something I was wondering CP to first correct answer
    ... Alastor (not to be confused with Alice in Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit"). He's got the magic wand.

Leave a comment:

• andrewmlb
    replied
    I got a 50 point infraction and was placed on probation. Which limited some feature that are available. I don't know how many it takes to be banned though. I'm assuming those that have been banned just come back under a different name. Hope that helps

Leave a comment:

• BroncosRockdaRockies
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    You can make a little experiment...

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    And your answers can be found here.

50- probation
    100- suspension

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
    Where is Alastor when you need him
    Who is this "Alastor" you speak of...?

Leave a comment:

• owninit
    replied
    But the catch 22 is he wouldn't be around to let us know the answer

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    You can make a little experiment...

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    Where is Alastor when you need him

Leave a comment:

• IHSD
    replied
    Things like this go in the "feedback," section, I believe. I also think it takes 30 points to go on probation and 50 to get banned? Or maybe its 50 to go on probation. I have only gotten one worth 5 points, so I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    started a topic Question

Question

Didn't know where to post this, I guess this would be the most approriate place. Just a question how many infraction points do you need to go on probation, and then how many do you need to be banned? Just something I was wondering CP to first correct answer
Working...
X