Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Discussions section was comedy club a lil while ago

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    But seriously though the biggest meltdown I've ever seen on this board was a couple of years ago back when majority of you were either noobies or not even signed up yet where a guy just totally lost it and created another account to make threads about sending all the black athletes back to Africa and etc. etc. saying they were ruining the sport or something . The idiot I guess thought he wouldn't be caught but we all eventually found out who did it.

    I guarantee you the idiot that made those posts still posts here today under a different alias though.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      On 2nd thought.... nah... Im glad I missed it.
      I caught the tail end of it. It was fun.

      Go, Cinny. Go, Cinny.

      Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
      But seriously though the biggest meltdown I've ever seen on this board was a couple of years ago back when majority of you were either noobies or not even signed up yet where a guy just totally lost it and created another account to make threads about sending all the black athletes back to Africa and etc. etc. saying they were ruining the sport or something . The idiot I guess thought he wouldn't be caught but we all eventually found out who did it.

      I guarantee you the idiot that made those posts still posts here today under a different alias though.
      I don't think I remember that. Now you got me curious.
      Administrator

      Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

      Lupus Awareness

      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
        I caught the tail end of it. It was fun.

        Go, Cinny. Go, Cinny.



        I don't think I remember that. Now you got me curious.
        It happened at the worst time back when we didn't have as many mods as we had today and the guy went on for like an hour or two before any mod came online. I think he literally spammed the whole GD I'm not really sure but it was ridiculous.

        Comment


        • #19
          trust me, this "party" was anything but fun


          sigpic


          FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



          :cool:

          Comment


          • #20
            I wanna see this Cinny hate thread
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Cinny Hate thread.
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                Yeah ok Mrs Tampon
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                  I missed it?



                  I'll go make some new accounts to harrass Cinny.


                  JC - It's EXTREMELY common for people to think we're abusing their rights here. It's ridiculous.

                  Finally, I told someone that I'd be within my rights to go change the CoC then ban them for a new rule. (Nobody here would do that on a whim, obviously)
                  THAT...IS...AWESOME.... haha
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                    THAT...IS...AWESOME.... haha
                    Well, I think I wrote it and then deleted it and said something else, actually. Maybe not though.

                    It's one thing to claim a bit of bias... everyone's got bias, right?

                    But if you really pay attention around here, you see PLENTY of both sides of most arguments... and the mods don't stop that. It's just the perceived idea that the mods don't agree with a particular idea.


                    We're puppets of the organization, don't you know...

                    Anyway... claiming bias is one thing (not true, but whatever) but claiming that we're completely outside our rights... what? (I was the last person to modify the CoC... lol... I'll do it again, darn it...)
                    Last edited by LordTrychon; 07-22-2009, 09:17 PM.
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Is it against the CoC to call a mod Mrs Tampon?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                        Is it against the CoC to call a mod Mrs Tampon?
                        Only if the mod is BFI. Doubt she'd take it as well as the guys.

                        Actually... Jet and Cinny might have a hard time with it as well, since they also go through 'their time' every month or so...

                        You're safest just calling me that.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                          Only if the mod is BFI. Doubt she'd take it as well as the guys.

                          Actually... Jet and Cinny might have a hard time with it as well, since they also go through 'their time' every month or so...

                          You're safest just calling me that.
                          Yeah I figured that much :devil:

                          So its ok when I find one of your posts in the GD and say "Hey nice post there Mrs Tampon!" and get everyone to call you that
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                            Only if the mod is BFI. Doubt she'd take it as well as the guys.

                            Actually... Jet and Cinny might have a hard time with it as well, since they also go through 'their time' every month or so...

                            You're safest just calling me that.


                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                              Yeah I figured that much :devil:

                              So its ok when I find one of your posts in the GD and say "Hey nice post there Mrs Tampon!" and get everyone to call you that
                              Wouldn't be the first time.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                                Yeah I figured that much :devil:

                                So its ok when I find one of your posts in the GD and say "Hey nice post there Mrs Tampon!" and get everyone to call you that
                                wouldnt LordTampoon be more appropriate?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X