• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparky The Sun Devil
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Yeah I figured that much :devil:

So its ok when I find one of your posts in the GD and say "Hey nice post there Mrs Tampon!" and get everyone to call you that
    wouldnt LordTampoon be more appropriate?

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied

So its ok when I find one of your posts in the GD and say "Hey nice post there Mrs Tampon!" and get everyone to call you that
    Wouldn't be the first time.

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Only if the mod is BFI. Doubt she'd take it as well as the guys.

Actually... Jet and Cinny might have a hard time with it as well, since they also go through 'their time' every month or so...

You're safest just calling me that.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied

Actually... Jet and Cinny might have a hard time with it as well, since they also go through 'their time' every month or so...

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Is it against the CoC to call a mod Mrs Tampon?

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Is it against the CoC to call a mod Mrs Tampon?

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    THAT...IS...AWESOME.... haha
    Well, I think I wrote it and then deleted it and said something else, actually. Maybe not though.

It's one thing to claim a bit of bias... everyone's got bias, right?

But if you really pay attention around here, you see PLENTY of both sides of most arguments... and the mods don't stop that. It's just the perceived idea that the mods don't agree with a particular idea.

We're puppets of the organization, don't you know...

Anyway... claiming bias is one thing (not true, but whatever) but claiming that we're completely outside our rights... what? (I was the last person to modify the CoC... lol... I'll do it again, darn it...)
    Last edited by LordTrychon; 07-22-2009, 09:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    I missed it?

I'll go make some new accounts to harrass Cinny.

JC - It's EXTREMELY common for people to think we're abusing their rights here. It's ridiculous.

Finally, I told someone that I'd be within my rights to go change the CoC then ban them for a new rule. (Nobody here would do that on a whim, obviously)
    THAT...IS...AWESOME.... haha

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Yeah ok Mrs Tampon

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Cinny Hate thread.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    I wanna see this Cinny hate thread

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    trust me, this "party" was anything but fun

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
    I caught the tail end of it. It was fun.

Go, Cinny. Go, Cinny.

I don't think I remember that. Now you got me curious.
    It happened at the worst time back when we didn't have as many mods as we had today and the guy went on for like an hour or two before any mod came online. I think he literally spammed the whole GD I'm not really sure but it was ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    On 2nd thought.... nah... Im glad I missed it.
    I caught the tail end of it. It was fun.

Go, Cinny. Go, Cinny.

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    But seriously though the biggest meltdown I've ever seen on this board was a couple of years ago back when majority of you were either noobies or not even signed up yet where a guy just totally lost it and created another account to make threads about sending all the black athletes back to Africa and etc. etc. saying they were ruining the sport or something . The idiot I guess thought he wouldn't be caught but we all eventually found out who did it.

I guarantee you the idiot that made those posts still posts here today under a different alias though.
    I don't think I remember that. Now you got me curious.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    But seriously though the biggest meltdown I've ever seen on this board was a couple of years ago back when majority of you were either noobies or not even signed up yet where a guy just totally lost it and created another account to make threads about sending all the black athletes back to Africa and etc. etc. saying they were ruining the sport or something . The idiot I guess thought he wouldn't be caught but we all eventually found out who did it.

I guarantee you the idiot that made those posts still posts here today under a different alias though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X