Would you happen to know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you happen to know

Why I only have white and black for colors? I use to be able to do red, orange ect.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Broncbeat View Post
    Why I only have white and black for colors? I use to be able to do red, orange ect.
    What are you talking about?

Is this about the color of your text on the boards? Your monitor? Your markers in your drawer?

I'm not trying to be smart. I'm trying to glean information.

We have no idea what this is in reference to. Help us help you. A bit more explanation would go a long way towards answering your question.

Comment

Sorry:doh:, I mean the text colors.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncbeat View Post
        Sorry:doh:, I mean the text colors.
        [red]Test[/red]

[blue]test[/blue]

Hrmmm..

Edit: Uht oh. BRB.

Comment

Test

Test

Test

Comment

Alright. I got it. Something screwed up the code. We're on it.

Comment

Argh!

Now the code code doesn't work either... Crap.

Yeah... Hang in there. Use the html colors (6 digits) or use quotes:

[color="red"]text goes here but you'll need an end tag as well.

I'll work on it. Just... Not today. Thank you for pointing this out to us.

Comment

Thanks for helping! No rush, its been that way for awhile and its not needed to post. So when ever your able
                sigpic

Comment

I've noticed when I click to change the color, I click the little arrow by the big 'A' and the box NEVER comes down to switch text color.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                    I've noticed when I click to change the color, I click the little arrow by the big 'A' and the box NEVER comes down to switch text color.
                    Yeah, and it vomits gigantic "BLACK" code all over the screen too. It's fighting with the layout (again).

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                      Yeah, and it vomits gigantic "BLACK" code all over the screen too. It's fighting with the layout (again).
                      well jeez Al... make it play nice! lol

i've noticed this as well... i just click it and then change the color inside the html thing.

i really only use when putting the movie title in my reviews lol. ...okay, or trying to point out a certain sentence to comment on.

[red]so wait if you just put the color in brackets it changes?[/red] well that's nifty.<------no! liar! or you did something different for it to work? HTML code?
                      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                        well jeez Al... make it play nice! lol

i've noticed this as well... i just click it and then change the color inside the html thing.

i really only use when putting the movie title in my reviews lol. ...okay, or trying to point out a certain sentence to comment on.

[red]so wait if you just put the color in brackets it changes?[/red] well that's nifty.<------no! liar! or you did something different for it to work? HTML code?
                        Yeah, I used the html 6 digit system. You can also use quotes: [color="red"] which is part of the conflict of the html layout versus the bbcode the boards recognize.

It's supposed to work with just [color=red].

Wait... I may have brain-farted. Let's see... Test

EDIT: Okay, if you use the correct bbcode (which I failed to do earlier - got my languages mixed up) it'll work.

color=red]text goes here[/color

Just be sure to put a bracket at the beginning and the end. The code code still doesn't work or I'd show you the verbatim code. I can't however, because that is authentically busted.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                          Yeah, I used the html 6 digit system.
                          Hex colors

Comment

Working...
                          X