A Training Camp Observations Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Training Camp Observations Thread?

Mods, do you think it would be good, even beneficial, to start a Training Camp Observation thread and sticky it?

The reason I ask is because training camp just started, and there are already 10 different threads by 10 different posters regarding the exact same thing. And as we go farther into training camp, I only see it getting worse.

Don't get me wrong, I completely respect and appreciate the fact that posters are willing to share their training camp experience and insight, but so many of those threads look to be a disaster of clutter on the board.

Good idea? Or crap idea? Thanks for reading :salute!:

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Mods, do you think it would be good, even beneficial, to start a Training Camp Observation thread and sticky it?

The reason I ask is because training camp just started, and there are already 10 different threads by 10 different posters regarding the exact same thing. And as we go farther into training camp, I only see it getting worse.

Don't get me wrong, I completely respect and appreciate the fact that posters are willing to share their training camp experience and insight, but so many of those threads look to be a disaster of clutter on the board.

Good idea? Or crap idea? Thanks for reading :salute!:
    I don't mind the idea, GL, but I much prefer reading through shorter threads than 12 pagers that are spliced together from a bunch of other threads. I'd think such a thread as you propose would have to be split somehow (maybe by dates or team units) to keep it from ballooning past the point of enjoyment.
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
    FF is awesome!

Comment

They need a whole new section for the 2009 training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
        I don't mind the idea, GL, but I much prefer reading through shorter threads than 12 pagers that are spliced together from a bunch of other threads. I'd think such a thread as you propose would have to be split somehow (maybe by dates or team units) to keep it from ballooning past the point of enjoyment.
        That's very true, but do you really have to read every single post?

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
        They need a whole new section for the 2009 training camp.
        Yeah that sounds like a better idea

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Working...
        X