A discussion forum for other professional football leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A discussion forum for other professional football leagues

There is a forum for talking about other NFL teams, and one for talking about high school and NCAA football.

There needs to be one for talking about other professional leagues. The coming United Football League, the Canadian Football League, the Arena Football League (if it ever returns), and past leagues like the USFL, WFL, and XFL. And there are some other leagues attempting to start up like the UNGL, New USFL, and AAFL (I don't think they'll ever make it, but it doesn't hurt to talk about it).

Not to mention minor indoor leagues like af2, the IFL, the SIFL, AIFA, CIFL, and a few others.

There's a lot of quality pro football being played across North America year round, and we currently don't have a place to talk about it here.
    Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
    There is a forum for talking about other NFL teams, and one for talking about high school and NCAA football.

There needs to be one for talking about other professional leagues. The coming United Football League, the Canadian Football League, the Arena Football League (if it ever returns), and past leagues like the USFL, WFL, and XFL. And there are some other leagues attempting to start up like the UNGL, New USFL, and AAFL (I don't think they'll ever make it, but it doesn't hurt to talk about it).

Not to mention minor indoor leagues like af2, the IFL, the SIFL, AIFA, CIFL, and a few others.

There's a lot of quality pro football being played across North America year round, and we currently don't have a place to talk about it here.
    Other professional leagues doesn't cover it?

Worth consideration, but I don't know if it'd get enough traffic to warrant it's own subforum.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

There is no "Other Professional Leagues" forum; you're thinking of "Other Sports".

UFL, CFL, and AFL are clearly not another sport. They're all football.

And I guarantee that traffic would be high enough when the UFL kicks off in October. And even though the Arena Football League itself may die off, some of its teams are rumored to be splintering off into a new league. A new football league would definitely get some attention; especially if the Crush went with them. And the CFL season is just getting good.

af2 and the IFL are about to decide their respective champions.

Comment

There is no "Other Professional Leagues" forum; you're thinking of "Other Sports".

And I guarantee that traffic would be high enough when the UFL kicks off in October. And even though the Arena Football League itself may die off, some of its teams are rumored to be splintering off into a new league. A new football league would definitely get some attention; especially if the Crush went with them. And the CFL season is just getting good.

Oops... sorry... misread your post. Thought you referred to 'Other Sports' as Other Professional Leagues. Just using the same one.

I consider 'Other Sports' to be Other sports news besides NFL... but I see your point. I'm pretty sure that CFL and AFL stuff has always fallen under that or Other NFL (for former NFL players who migrate to those leagues).

Again, worth considering. :salute!:
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Word on the street is that Vick is about to sign with the UFL, and the league is only days away from unveiling official team names, jerseys, logos, and stadiums. There's going to be a lot to talk about.

(For anyone that saw the four supposed leaked names, the UFL says those were leaked on purpose to gauge public reaction and they are not the official names yet. Some of the four will stay, while some will be different.)

Comment

i for one am excited about the UFL. I love football and more of it is always a good thing in my opinion. I hope the AFL doesn't die, because arena ball is hella fun to watch.

as far as the soon to be 2009 af2 champion?

sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
            X