Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I go about deleting this account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I go about deleting this account?

These fans are a disgrace to what I believe Bronco football is all about.

then leave,
    im sure you can figure it out

everyone on here has passion for the broncos, if you don't like them complaining, then don't start a thread about you crying
    sigpic

Champ Bailey in 2005
    30 times thrown at, 10 interceptions, 10 receptions, 10 incompletions

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlueCrew View Post
      then leave,
      im sure you can figure it out

everyone on here has passion for the broncos, if you don't like them complaining, then don't start a thread about you crying
      I'm talking about class, not complaining. There's a large difference, a difference, I'm wondering, if you have a clue about.

I'll ask Magic 8-Ball:

"Outlook not so good."

To give you the benefit of the doubt, I'll ask again later.

Comment

You cannot delete your account, and we don't delete accounts either.

You have the option of not logging in, however.

Any posts you have also affect conversation and discussions others have had, so we can't delete them all for you...

If you really want to make sure you don't get tempted to come back, change your password to something you won't remember or something.

Fans always get riled up during the preseason. Heck, they get riled up all the time.

People with negative thoughts and opinions are most likely to post on boards to begin with, feeling a need to be heard... and they are often overpowering in such attempts at certain times.

There will always be negativity as well as others who are not negative here. It is the nature of a message board.

Hope you change your mind, but if not... godspeed.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Ya, you're right, I don't really care about class when it comes to football.
          I just want to talk Bronco Thunder Football.
          If you're going to put up a "give me attention" thread, you got it, I'm here for you.
          You just said you were leaving, get on with it.
          sigpic

Champ Bailey in 2005
          30 times thrown at, 10 interceptions, 10 receptions, 10 incompletions

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlueCrew View Post
            Ya, you're right, I don't really care about class when it comes to football.
            I just want to talk Bronco Thunder Football.
            If you're going to put up a "give me attention" thread, you got it, I'm here for you.
            You just said you were leaving, get on with it.
            You know the fans are out of control this season and I can for sure understand not wanting to come back here (heck I'm for the most part hiding in ABF forum) there is absolutely no reason to post a response like this. My response to you is if you don't like what the op has to say, don't read or respond to it... there is no reason to be a jerk and add to the rampant hatred and negativity these boards are flowing with right now.

For those of us that try to be as positive as possible and support the team it gets really hard to stay on these boards and not slip up and cuss someone out because they are acting like buffoons.
            sigpic

Comment

I used to be on another football forum.

I got angry and was banned for two weeks. I swore to myself I would never go back. So to ensure that I never did - even if I changed my mind, I changed the account to an email I planned to delete. Changed the password to gibberish. Then deleted the e-mail account. So, now, even if I wanted to go back to that other forum, I couldnt because the e-mail that my "new password" would be mailed to no longer exists.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Madness View Post
                Nice of you to lump all us fans into one group. There are a lot of members of these forums and there are bound to be varied opinions.
                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Madness View Post
                  geez i start one negative thread about Orton,and Orange madness wants to leave
                  I really like Cheese.

Comment

Working...
                  X